Ratings for Dr. Nikodemas McNulty

I was referred to Dr. McNulty by my endocrinologist, who had worked with me for serval months to heal my ailments; small intestinal bacteria overgrowth, weekly on sets of thrush, elevated cortisol levels and chronic fatigue. My initial consult with Dr. McNulty was a lengthy discussion on how to treat the root cause of what was ailing me and not the symptom as been the previous approach. Dr. McNulty took it upon himself to do outside research and control fellow physicians with the knowledge of my condition. He spent hours consulting with myself and others, in order to create a treatment plan that fit my best personal needs as a patient. After only 2 treatments I noticed a significant increase in my energy levels, digestive health and the regularity with which the viral inflammation caused by thrush decreased dramatically. After five months of auto-immune tests, various doctors, no diagnosis or improvement, within two months he was able to provide a natural approach that drastically improve my ailments. I value Dr. McNulty's approach to medicine in that he addresses each patient as a unique and specialized case, in order to treat root causes instead of prescribing medicine to dull symptoms. He is extremely present, knowledgable, compassionate and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. McNulty and will continue to see him for corrective and preventative medicine.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Nikodemas McNulty's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA