Ratings for Dr. MC Mongwe

I was very amused and amazed about the outstanding hospitality i have received entirely from the receptionist desk to the doctor, those ladies treated me so well i forgot that i was sick and very pleased i should say, for an old woman of may age i have visited several doctors but the service was the same as a charge office, this was one of the best experience ever in my life, the doctor was so excellent and eager to explain and listened attentively to my problems, the treatment worked so well i am very happy and satisfied, Thanks to everyone at Dr Mongwe's surgery may God bless you to stay so kind and help everyone the same way you did with me. GOD BLESS.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I will like to apologise and withdraw my comment on the 23rd may 2017 about the Dr overcharging, to my surprise when I received my medical aid statement the doctors consultation was around R380 the rest of the charges was for the blood test I requested and the scan I have requested as investigation . I would like to extend my apology to the doctors and the disrepute caused to the surgery and to all who have seen the comment. so far he is the best from my experience with GP's

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

The best GP i have ever come across, very brilliant, well informed, he is the best when it comes to family doctor, always follow up with our family to see if we have recovered well. his medical aid rates are standard to what medical aid pays, I will recommend any family to visit for the best treatment and a peace of mind when it comes to your health and family, very patient and eager to listen also gives all medication for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

If you want your medical aid to be exhausted, visit him. He overcharges and he has a very bad attitude, part ways with over R1000 for consultation and that excludes follow up consultation for interpretation of results. He will rip you off

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

excellent doctor, the knowledge of medicine he has is galore and he gives the patient enough time tell their problem, also he does not judge the patients. i wish all doctors were like this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. MC Mongwe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients