Ratings for Dr. Mazen Dakhel

An excellent Dr knowledgeable and good listener. He professionally addresses your problem.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

One of the best doctors I've ever met. Took his time to listen and to understand my concerns. He was impressive and very efficient. Dr. Dakhel knows what he is doing. The follow up visit he was so informative . My third visit was , for sure, to have him as my family doctor. One more comment on his clinic( staff is awesome, clinic is clean and modern).

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He actually listens to my concerns and made me feel like I am getting help with my issues. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Always quick to see me and helpful. doesn't waste time and is friendly

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

terrible and unethical. don't waste your time. will never go back. He keeps calling us back for appointments to waste tax payers money !!! and makes us wait an hour after our appointment time for nothing. we got blood tests done and he keeps calling us back to the clinic to tell us that the results are good! He also will not spend more than 3-5 minutes with us. i can barely explain my problem and he tells me without investigating further "let's try this medication" i am not a lab rat ! you have been warned.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Mazen Dakhel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup