Ratings for Dr. Mazen Albeldawi

Dr. Albeldawi is not only an excellent doctor (I was 100% cured), but he is also smart, well organized, likable and humane. He always had a positive and uplifting attitude. He remembered everything we discussed in our previous sessions. He made me feel very comfortable, like in the good old days. I HIGHLY recommend him. Wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

I really like Dr. Albeldawi and his wholistic approach to treatment. He looks at your health overall and all factors that could contribute to the issue and addresses them all for the treatment. I appreciate that he gives me non-medicine options to help with treatment along with medication where needed instead of just throwing medicine at the problem. He explains the condition and other factors that affect/cause the condition very well in understandable terms. I also like that he keeps up with the latest trends/treatments in the medical field to ensure he is providing the best care. I highly recommend Dr. Albeldawi and will not see anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

We’re lucky to have this talented doctor in Naples!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Albeldawi is exactly what I hope for in a doctor/specialist. He is personable, friendly, easy going and has a good sense of humor. He takes the time to explain the procedure and findings and also takes the time to answer questions you may have in a way that is understandable. Great guy, great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. Albeldawi is great, you can tell he loves his job. He keeps it light and fun, very enjoyable experience, (if you can say that about a colonoscopy). He and his staff were very kind and accommodating. The staff at the facility were amazing too. I highly recommend Dr. Albeldawi, I did my research to find him and I’m very glad I did.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Albeldawi has a wonderful doctor-patient relationship. He takes time to explain his findings and course of action. More importantly, Dr. Albeldawi is an excellent physician. His endoscopy center was impressive as was his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Albeldawi to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Outstanding knowledge and performance of a gastroenterology doctor, which also includes excellent bedside manner and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Read the reviews and thought I would give it a try. I live in Vero Beach and travelled to Naples as no other Gastro doctor could help me. He was worth every mile traveled! I am so thankful for this site as it allowed me to find a doctor that was able to help heal me!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

The doctor is great, the staff is the worst I've encountered in 70 years...…...

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Doctor has given me hope. I have full confidence in him!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. Mazen Albeldawi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• GERD