Dr. Mazen Albeldawi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mazen Albeldawi

Caring doctor with a great background and fund of knowledge who helped me tremendously. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Albeldawi seems very kind and has knowledge. The male medical assistant is very rude and always in a hurry and cuts off quickly when I asked a question. If its for him, I wouldn't see Dr. Albeldawi.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great doctor and friendly staff. I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I found Dr Albedawi thanks to Ratemds. I was suffering from left lower quadrant pain and doctors in ale couny couldn't figure out the cause. He suspected the first visit I had bacterial overgrowth and the following visit perfor,ed a test to confirm the diagnosis. He explained the condition, the treatment and diet very well. I . His office staff are somewhat rude, you have to call to ask for test results, other than that I truly recommend his practice

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr albeldawi is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and provided the best of care!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

All around excellent physician and courteous staff!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

He is an awesome Dr who knows what he's doing and whom I 100% trust with my health. Very nice, makes you feel like you matter, and a very smart man.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Albeldawi is a great doctor and a great person also. He is so caring about his patients that other doctors should take a lesson from him!! We highly recommend him as a #1 gastroenterologist

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

As always a delight to see Dr. Albeldawi. His knowledge on current trends as well as his comprehensive explanation on your medical status is superior to many in his field. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The man is brilliant! I've seen many GI's with no answers. He diagnosed me with bacterial overgrowth after my initial visit. After treatment he placed me on a special diet and revived my faith in the medical community. This doc is special and I feel extremely fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Mazen Albeldawi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• GERD