Dr. Matthew Ward

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ward

Wow, what a wonderful Dr. How blessed are we to have him in the medical profession! Dr. Ward your awesome!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Ward is fantastic - He listens and tries to get to the bottom of issues, rather than rushing through the appointment. I would recommend him to anyone if he ever has openings for new patients!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I am so happy that Dr. Kelly transferred his patients to Dr. Ward. Having a boat load of medical issues he is extremely thorough when it comes to me. He listens and I never ever feel rushed. I am however very glad the first receptionist is not there anymore.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

He's smart, cares and is respectful. Unfortunately, his first receptionist neglected to inform me when I transferred my family from Dr. Kelly that if I didn't bring every member in within 12months we'd lose Dr. Ward. So now only 50% of my family have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Ward has been an exceptional dr to my family after Dr Kelly retired.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This is the first doctor that I feel has made a genuine attempt to understand and help me. It may be too late for me, or my general situation may have hit terminal velocity, but I encourage others reading this to trust him (at your own discretion of course). He does not seem to have been broken by the medical system or did not receive the same dehumanizing training/mindset that some other medical professionals have. Has been more effective psychologically in a fraction of the time than any psychiatrist I have ever had. Even can sometimes directly empathize with a specific problem or symptom, as he has health problems of his own which do not seem to negatively impact his performance - If anything it has made him more thorough and empathetic.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Very Happy with Dr Ward, listens to his Patients, I never have felt rushed. Great staff would definitely give him a 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I'm very happy and consider myself fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Ward after my Dr. retired.He never seems to be in a rush to get to the next patient as so many doctors are.I hope that he doesn't take on too much work,because I'm sure he'll be very popular.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, Feel very lucky to be under his care

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Ward is an excellent doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Matthew Ward's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2014)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 2016)

MB Health