Dr. Matthew Shestalo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Shestalo

I’ve never felt more comforted in any sort of medical visit in my life, HIGHLY recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

The nicest doctor I have ever had. Companionate and understanding. He is knowledgeable about what he does and I am thankful to him and everyone at the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

One of the nicest practitioners I ever met. Respectful, on time, super nice work.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Incredibly knowledgeable, takes the time to explain and support, helpful...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I had a terrible case of plantar fasciitis when I saw Dr. Shestalo. He was incredibly knowledgeable and explained in detail the mechanics of my feet. I was stunned by what I didn’t know. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Matthew for 2 years and he's the only one I truly trust with my pesky involuted toenail. He consistently does a perfect job, he's friendly, gentle, nice, can't rate him highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Have been seeing Matthew for over a year now. The support staff has always been super warm, welcoming and accommodating. The clinic is well organized and extremely clean. Matthew is patient and thorough. I’ve been visiting for close to 10 times now and every time I leave with a smile and appreciation to the team.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

This guy is the real deal. I put my complete confidence in him after meeting him for 1 hour. The entire clinic is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Shestalo was very knowledgeable, kind, and honest. He helped me immensely with my arch pain that I have had for months on end. I thought that I would have to deal with arch pain for the rest of my life! It was so painful. He showed me strengthening exercises and fitted me with the best orthotic device I have ever had! I've been wearing orthotics for 15 years, so I know a good pair when I get it. Thank you Dr. Shestalo, you are the best, I highly recommend him and would go to him in the future.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Never been to a foot clinic or doctor before and was not really sure what to expect. My expectations were exceeded to the factor of 10. Front staff were friendly and professional, Anna the assistant was amazing and Matthew knows what he is doing and is also handsome.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Matthew Shestalo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC