Ratings for Dr. Matthew Cruickshank

Such a great doctor! Very kind and very thorough. Always willing to listen to your concerns. Never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

We were neutral about him in the beginning but then had a health scare that he treated very unprofessionally without any compassion.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

An excellent physician who is very respectful and kind to his patients. He really listens to your concerns and offers helpful advice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Cruikshank is knowledgeable, patient and respectful. He takes the time to hear my concerns and provides me options for treatment/solutions. I feel like my own advocate regarding my care and I feel in control with his guidance. Great work Dr. Cruikshank! You are amazing :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Great Doctor who takes time to listen to you and also to explain options. Very kind and patient and gives you different options for your treatment. Always on time yet I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

He listens! He is respectful. He is empathetic. I feel he cares about me as a human being. And he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. C is the best doctor I have ever seen. I can't say enough good things about him. He is kind and caring and really takes the time to get to know his patients and explain things. He's a rare doctor that actually listens to his patients. He works hard to provide the best care possible.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Cruickshank is a great doctor. He is patient, knowledgeable and helpful. The entire team at his clinic are all great. Can't say enough good things about the care I have received from him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

This doctor clearly knows his stuff and treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Matthew Cruickshank's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients