Ratings for Dr. Matthew Cruickshank

I don’t think this man has ever actually listened without looking annoyed at the fact that he was being made to hear me out. He’s also always typing and never makes eye contact.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Cruickshank is an amazing doctor. He is very compassionate, listens to concerns and provides options for treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I really feel he is interested in my health and doesn’t rush. He welcomes questions. Very happy to have him as my family dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I always feel listened to and never rushed. Dr Cruickshank has an open mind and talks with you not at you. I'm so grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Such a great doctor! Very kind and very thorough. Always willing to listen to your concerns. Never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

We were neutral about him in the beginning but then had a health scare that he treated very unprofessionally without any compassion.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

An excellent physician who is very respectful and kind to his patients. He really listens to your concerns and offers helpful advice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Cruikshank is knowledgeable, patient and respectful. He takes the time to hear my concerns and provides me options for treatment/solutions. I feel like my own advocate regarding my care and I feel in control with his guidance. Great work Dr. Cruikshank! You are amazing :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Great Doctor who takes time to listen to you and also to explain options. Very kind and patient and gives you different options for your treatment. Always on time yet I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

He listens! He is respectful. He is empathetic. I feel he cares about me as a human being. And he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew Cruickshank's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company