Ratings for Dr. Matt Wilson

One of the best chiropractors I have been to. Got chiropractic care my entire life and needed to find another one after I moved to Brandon , FL.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Matt Wilson and his staff are great. Dr. Wilson is more than a Chiropactor. He cares about your health. He takes X-rays when you first go in. Then he sits with you and shows you on the X-ray the reason for your pain and discomfort. He explains and educates you on your spine and nerves. I have been dreading the thought of surgery. Thanks to Dr. Wilson I'm doing better without drugs or surgery. I don't want to be 70 hunched over taking pain pills for the rest of my life. Thank you Dr. Matt and staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr.Matt is experienced, knowledgeable, listens to problems, does in depth analysis and finds the root cause. Friendly staff, reasonable fee, flexible appointments. I referred few friends and family members and they are happy with the adjustments. I highly recommend Dr.Matt and Maximized living program.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I think this place is awesome. I came here with back pain a month ago and it's almost gone. They are a great staff and use techniques and equipment I haven't seen before. I've been to a few chiropractors but not one like this. They take the time to explain your issues, and help you schedule appointments that fit your routine. I think they genuinely care for your health check them out.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Wow! I have seen many chiropractors and even left one after 7 months to try Epic Chiropractic and I can say this place is named appropriately. My results are already epic after 1 month. I'm excited to see our progress at the end of the 3 month plan and looking forward to a much more comfortable life as I continue maintenance. While with other chiropractors I would get temporary pain relief which would return a few days post-adjustment, my chronic pain levels have continued to decrease with each week, already reduced about 40%. The home exercises Dr Wilson prescribes feel great. I do one set before going to bed at night because the relief they offer helps me drift off easier. I'm able to work with much less discomfort and I'm excited to see the results in my spine in a couple more months - because unlike other chiropractors who suggested I had to live without natural curves in my spine, Dr Wilson has a plan to bring them back - like a spinal orthodontist. If you want relief and you're willing to help with the process, I highly recommend you start with a consultation at Epic Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

My husband, sister-in-law and myself have been going to Epic Chiropractic and Weelness for approximately 4 weeks. Since beginning the appointments with Dr. Matt and doing the home exercises, I am feeling more energetic, more flexible, and less tired. In fact I am sleeping so much better that I am actually dreaming! Dr. Matt, and the Ladies in the front, are very cheerful, friendly, and helpful with stretching techniques, and are always ready to answer any questions you may have. I would suggest anyone wanting to feel better, get healthy and feel more energized, Go See Dr. Matt! Susan Smith

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

If you're looking for a chiropractor who is more concerned with getting you in and out quickly, don't go here. If you're wanting a chiropractor who is going to spend time with you to not only correct your present condition and ailment, but who will educate you on spinal health and help return your body to the high functioning condition it was designed to be in then Dr. Matt at Epic Chiropractic (now Champions Wellness Center) will be the PERFECT fit. After going to several chiropractors through the years, Dr. Matt is by far the best. He is not only excellent at what he does, he is thoughtful, cares about everyone who walks through their doors, will do whatever it takes for his patients to see results, help restore their healing capabilities and genuinely loves serving others. His practice produces results and offers the Maximized Living program which is a game changer y'all! You won't be disappointed - that I can promise.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Matt and staff is amazing. I have only been going for a short while, but it has already made a huge improvement. They are so friendly, family oriented, and a all around group of wonderful people. Thanks again

Dr. Matt Wilson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

TRICARE