Ratings for Dr. Mary Rofail

One of the best doctors I have ever had. She is very caring, understanding and always willing to go the extra mile to figure out your medical issues. She always makes time to listen and involve you in the decision-making process. I leave satisfied knowing that I got the best medical care possible. She has put the CARE back in our healthcare system. Prince Albert is losing one of its best and I will sadly miss her and her caring positive attitude.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I will miss you , very nice and helpful . She provides information that is easy to understand and does follow ups

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

all i can say she is one Amazing Doctor very Knowledgeable and very practical . she is very humble . we need more doctors like here

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

One of the best doctors that I've had in a long time!!!! I had a good feeling about her the day we met. She is very personable, down to earth and so easy to talk to. She is always on time and never rushes my appointment. She is extremely knowledgeable, and explains things on a level that a patient can understand. Never hesitates to refer to specialist(s), when needed - very thorough. I always look forward to my appointments with her. She takes the time to get to know you on a personal level, both inside and outside of the clinic - love this quality. I feel very fortunate to have her as my physician and I hope she will continue her practice in Prince Albert for a very long time. :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Mary Rofail's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Prince Albert, SK