Ratings for Dr. Mary Peavey

The physical and emotional toll associated with infertility is only known by those who have experienced it. After many consultations, counseling, and two failed attempts at IUI with a different reproductive endocrinologist - my husband and I decided to seek a second opinion from UNC fertility. Our experience with our previous REI was not impressive. We felt as though we were herded through a process - without receiving individualized care or attention. The experience with UNC fertility was the complete opposite. The staff at UNC fertility made us feel welcome and listened to. During our first consultation with Dr.Peavey - my husband and I described our experience with our previous REI and expressed our feeling of hopelessness and lack of guidance on how to proceed. Not only did Dr.Peavey actively listen to our story - she made us feel as though she cared. Dr.Peavey described how UNC fertility approaches their patients as well as the why/how regarding the treatments that they offer. Within the one hour of conversation with Dr.Peavey, we felt that we had found a trusted provider that cared for us and gave us hope again. After a short time working with UNC fertility - we attempted IUI one more time - this time, successfully. My husband I are expecting our first child January, 2020. Our experience at UNC fertility was exceptional. The office staff were attentive and proactive. UNC provides a higher level of care that we did not find elsewhere. Thank you UNC Fertility. My husband and I are happy we found you and are pleased to recommend UNC Fertility to anyone who finds themselves on the unfortunate journey of infertility.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Peavey is great, she always took time to explain everything and answer all of our question.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Peavey always took the time to explain things, and she was so patient during times when we had to make hard decisions. She's both smart and compassionate--an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr. Peavey and the entire team are just wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Peavey when we were referred to UNC Fertility due to male factor infertility. It was the most difficult time in our lives and I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Peavey. She is so kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond for her patients and I can truly say I felt like her only patient. She was a consoling shoulder to cry on and my biggest supporter throughout this difficult time. She took the time to explain everything I had questions about and never left without answering all my questions. I cannot say enough great things about her and the staff at UNC.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Mary Peavey's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal