Ratings for Dr. Marty Bezaire

Dr. Bezaire is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I feel like he's actually listening to my concerns and offers his best every time. He has my confidence. I would recommend his services most definitely.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I only saw Dr. Bezaire twice and that was plenty. His answer to all my questions was "I don't know" and when I expressed a serious concern, he compared my condition to that of his dogs!! My "meet and greet" with him was dreadful. He was more interested in telling me how successful he is than anything else. There are no words to describe the receptionist. I am always early to my appointments (usually 15 minutes) and she rolled her eyes and sighed both times. Perhaps I should have shown up an hour late! Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I’ve only seen him once but he seemed kind, knowledgeable and confident. good bedside manner.Looks at you and listens when you talk… something I think more doctors should do.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

He is good however feel he is working only part-time!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Very kind, knows what he's doing, straight to the point.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014