Ratings for Dr. Marty Bezaire

Dr. Bezaire was useless he did not acknowledge a single concern my husband had. Told us to continue to wait to see if the issue resolved. Would not listen to our concerns. Did not suggest any help. Hope my husband can switch to my family doctor. He may be young but certainly not knowledgeable. Felt as if he had no compassion and did not take anything we said seriously. Behaves as an emerg doctor. You go to emerg to be assessed and follow up with your family doctor when nothing can be found. He assessed and felt nothing was wrong and suggested nothing, did nothing. Waste of time. Terrible doctor. Learn better bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Excellent very knowledgeable and thorough, secretary could return calls Faster much appreciated

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He is the best. He is always there for my husband and me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very competent doctor. Receptionist can be rude at times. Wish there were more doctors out there like him. We are very happy with his expertise. I understand he also has a slim practise.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The best Family Doctor. Good beside manner. Takes care of all my husband's and my medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Great guy, a good guy. Very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to. Very good beside manner - sincere, real, caring, and Professional. When you find a Dr like this, you hang onto them.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Best experience ever with a doctor! He is so honest. I love his personality . He saw and treat something that 3 other doctors never seen in the last 2 years I'm dealing with !! Thank you !

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Bezaire not only has a wonderful bedside manner, he is very competent, knowledgeable, and honest. I think negative reviews are more reflective of the patient than the practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Bezaire is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I feel like he's actually listening to my concerns and offers his best every time. He has my confidence. I would recommend his services most definitely.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I only saw Dr. Bezaire twice and that was plenty. His answer to all my questions was "I don't know" and when I expressed a serious concern, he compared my condition to that of his dogs!! My "meet and greet" with him was dreadful. He was more interested in telling me how successful he is than anything else. There are no words to describe the receptionist. I am always early to my appointments (usually 15 minutes) and she rolled her eyes and sighed both times. Perhaps I should have shown up an hour late! Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015