Ratings for Dr. Martin Rahn

I was a patient of his when he was in Campbell River and he always pressured me into a lot of unnecessary dental work and kept telling me I needed all these fillings and treatments when I wasn't experiencing any issues with my teeth. I was naive at the time and let him do some fillings. He did a very poor job because he ended up cracking a back molar with all the drilling which wasn't needed and all these years later I'm having terrible tooth sensitivity and pain. The filling has actually shifted and started to slide out of the tooth. Dentists I have seen since then said he did a very poor job on that tooth and doubted that treatment was needed in the first place sunce my teeth are very healthy other than the damage that dr Rahn has done. Now dentists don't even want to touch that tooth as it is already cracked and sensitive, afraid of breaking it and making the situation even worse. Please be careful. He just wants money and I would consider him incompetent.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Staff is great and always makes me feel at easy. The work that Dr Rahm does is very poor. He's always saying I need crowns but 3 other dentists I went to for 2nd opinions disagree. He always makes me wait in the chair, never on time. And while he's doing the work he will touch his face, glasses and scratch his head with the dirty gloves... and then doesn't change them... ewww! Won't go back again!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Martin Rahn's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California