Ratings for Dr. Mark Silvert

When I turned 18 I needed an adult psychiatrist as I used to go to CAMHS - he is really friendly and relaxed my nerves.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

referred by my specialist, seen within 1 week - excellent communicator as i was exceedingly nervous

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

A very good recommendation from a friend, and also read the accurate review here, thank you Dr Silvert and The Blue Tree Clinic. Would recommend to anyone seeking a psychiatrist in London.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Returned after 2 years, having gone abroad and had to find a psychiatrist in the middle east in dubai, but that was not great, so nice to be back under someone so nice and also with a good way with his patients. thank you

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We are happy we could help when you didn't have a great experience before from what we understand.

Submitted August 19, 2019

rated number one here for a reason I would say london's nicest if not best psychiatrist - go see for yourself, won't be affordable for everyone however

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Sorry we are not the cheapest service but we believe we offer great care and appointments within 1 week in lovely clinic spaces and we hope you found a good result with Dr Silvert, which it seems you did. Thanks for your review!

Submitted August 19, 2019

Was recommended by family and saw Dr Silvert, he is one of the new lot of consultants, younger rather than old with bow tie brigade, very nice and reassuring, 5 star recommendation and have been seeing him for 1 year now.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Thank you for this, Dr Silvert is one of the newer Consultants but is very kind and caring we think! Glad you are happy with your feedback, is welcome, thank you.

Submitted August 19, 2019

Visiting from the Middle East where we do not have the best mental health care system, found this clinic and doctor, and had a great experience. Thank you Dr Mark.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review

Submitted August 19, 2019

Really pleasant and lovely experience, I was exceedinly nervous I must say, but Dr Silvert was kind and caring , I had major social anxiety and he helped me and then referred me for some cognitive hypnotherapy which has changed my life over the last 5 months - thank you so much. I said I would leave feedback.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
I am pleased we could help and that you were not too nervous we hope - The Blue Tree Clinic

Submitted August 19, 2019

I saw Dr Mark Silvert at The Blue Tree Clinic , deciding on a London Psychiatrist for myself, as I was visiting from China, he was direct, helpful as was the admin, private psychiatry is hard to find in London as it seems to be mostly older retiring psychiatrists and all are very expensive, Dr Silvert is expensive too but worth the cost, I was impressed so having found him on here and him seeing me the next day and providing me emergency medication, I owe him a kind review. Thank you The Blue Tree Clinic. BTW I have noted a lot of other sites use fake reviews, when I went the clinic was busy even on a weekend and the other staff seemed very nice, I am now thinking of getting therapy there weekly. If you are thinking of going, I would watch the videos they have on their website. I hope this helps others, as I had difficulty deciding who to call.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We are hopeful we offer a better service than you may have had in China. The Blue Tree Clinic

Submitted August 19, 2019

I have only recently started seeing Dr Silvert and I have seen many other people over the years to help with the various problems I have and Mark seems to do in 1 session what they couldn’t do across months. He seems to genuinely care a lot about all his patients. He diagnosed me very quickly and is very in tune with certain behaviours I’ve learnt. Enabling me to get to a point to reassess my worries from a logical point of view. Would highly recommend. Already very grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Silvert attended both the Royal London and St Bart's Medical School in London and then completed his psychiatry training at Harvard in Boston, USA. He believes in holistically treating a patient, being kind, empathic and using the latest research and evidence based medicing. He is ideal for a nervous first time patient.

• English

• Harvard University
  • Queen Mary, U. of London

• Eating disorders
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Anxiety
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Postpartum depression
  • Borderline personality disorder
  • Body dysmorphic disorder
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Anorexia nervosa
  • Compulsive sexual behavior
  • Alcohol use disorder
  • Personality disorders
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

• Clegg Scholarship