Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Silvert

I needed a psychiatrist near me and found excellent reviews for Dr Mark Silvert in London, I am Australian, I got my medication within the hour, thank you for your help and being flexible to my diary.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr Silvert is warm empathetic and kind and has been a great support to me whilst I have been suffering with anxiety. I cannot thank him enough for his support.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Was looking for a Doctor when I did not know where to find one, hard to ask friends about this kind of thing, have been seeing Mark now for a month or 2 and also Kamran Dein , been a very worthwhile investment

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Referred by my private GP for an assessment, excellent rapport established, shall return, found it hard to find a doctor that was good with nervous clients, which is strange considering the jobs these drs are in!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Absolutely charming Doctor, would highly recommend to anyone considering booking, but if you are on a budget or do not have a good insurer, it may not be affordable, as others have said.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Thank you for your feedback about Dr Silvert, we will pass that on to him. Yes we realise we are not a free service, we try to keep costs down as much as possible and review this ongoing. Thank you for choosing us. The Blue Tree Admin.

Submitted January 11, 2019

I am visiting again from Moscow, as I am placed in work there , so I see mark about once a month, as my schedule allows, I would trust these reviews, or just go once and meet him, yes it's not cheap , although they did used to at least take my WPA insurance, not sure if they still do? you can ask. But Dr Silvert is able for someone so young.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We are glad you chose to visit us from Moscow, thank you. We hope we can continue to help you. The Blue Tree Clinic.

Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr Silvert is kind, caring, and I trust him to help me with many of life's difficulties this year ahead. Thank you for your altruism.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
You are welcome, we will pass on that message to him. Thank you. The Blue Tree Clinic.

Submitted January 11, 2019

Going into my 4th year as a patient of Dr Silvert, I know his clinic has made some changes for 2019 which means not everyone will be able to access him which is a shame, as he is a great Doctor, but you get what you pay for. I was asked to leave am open and honest review by the clinic manager - as I have had great support from Dr Mark as I call him or Mark, he is not one for formality I agreed to do this. thanks again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Yes we have had to implement some changes to keep the high levels of care to our clients, thank you for bearing with us, we try to ensure that where possible patient's can be seen by our whole team and we do have a range of staff at different fee structures, if that should help you. The Blue Tree Clinic

Submitted January 11, 2019

Arrived from China, this year for studies , Dr Silver,t he was very helpful,. thank you

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We wish you well in your studies, on behalf of Dr Silvert - The Blue Tree Clinic

Submitted January 6, 2019

Saw Dr Silvert last year (2017) he was incredibly nice, and I would recommend now I visit as I am from America, I come to see him about twice a year. I wish he practiced here in California. Leaving this review in way of thanks.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Thank you we are glad you visited us, on behalf of Dr Silvert - The Blue Tree Clinic

Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Mark Silvert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Silvert attended both the Royal London and St Bart's Medical School in London and then completed his psychiatry training at Harvard in Boston, USA. He believes in holistically treating a patient, being kind, empathic and using the latest research and evidence based medicing. He is ideal for a nervous first time patient.

• English

• Harvard University
  • Queen Mary, U. of London

• Eating disorders
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Anxiety
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Postpartum depression
  • Borderline personality disorder
  • Body dysmorphic disorder
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Anorexia nervosa
  • Compulsive sexual behavior
  • Alcohol use disorder
  • Personality disorders
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

• Clegg Scholarship