Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Silvert

Saw Dr Silvert last year (2017) he was incredibly nice, and I would recommend now I visit as I am from America, I come to see him about twice a year. I wish he practiced here in California. Leaving this review in way of thanks.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

I work for a magic circle firm, a lot of stress, I won't name them, Dr Silvert was understanding and helped me get over my stress so life is a lot more bearable - he is relaxed and non judgemental, I will stick with him for life. Thank you Mark. I can see why the reviews are so good, yes , the cost is prohibitive for a lot of clients I imagine, but what's the alternative my GP was not interested in helping me. Not that I could even get an appointment with NHS!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Sorry to hear about the NHS, it can be excellent, but pleased that we could help you - The Blue Tree Clinic

Submitted October 31, 2018

Moved from Dubai and needed a recommendation, nobody knew where to send me so I used this site, had a very good consultation and was able to get my medication the same day. thank you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Welcome to London, glad we could help and you had a good experience with Dr Silvert - The Blue Tree Clinic Admin Team

Submitted October 31, 2018

I did my research over a few days after my Dr Mark Collins retired, I was really pleased that my effrots were justified, had a very good consultation and I now go to see Mark as my psychiatrist in London every 2 weeks, would fully endorse. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We are pleased that we could take over your care from Dr Collins - The Blue Tree Clinic Admin Team

Submitted October 31, 2018

My attempts for treatment via the NHS were futile, but Dr Silvert offered me help when I needed it most. I've consulted with him at The Blue Tree Clinic in London and virtually over the internet. I cannot fault him or the staff at his clinic. Highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Thank you for your review of Dr Silvert, and pleased he could help you in person and on Skype - The Blue Tree Clinic Admin Team

Submitted October 31, 2018

My daughter needed a psychiatrist in london when she was travelling to help her with a visa issue and medication and Dr Silvert (who I found on this site) was really caring and helpful both via email and in person, I was pleased we found him and I decided I would write a review, because she found him so helpful when she was abroad and needed help, thank you from Texas, Dr Silvert.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Pleased that your daughter got her visa situation fixed and medication as required - The Blue Tree Clinic Admin Team

Submitted October 31, 2018

Seen in September 18, at short notice, really kind and caring, I can see why so many psoitive reviews, I went with anxiety and ofr general advice, would not recommend more highly if you are reading this site, make an enquiry, as others have said private medicine is not cheap but your health is worth it , no?

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We are pleased that you found Dr Silvert caring and that you came to us for help. The Blue Tree Clinic Admin Team

Submitted October 31, 2018

We needed a psychiatrist but my daughter was not able to travel to central london due to anxiety, the clinic manager helped us and Dr Silvert did a home visit, he was kind, patient and helped us. Our daughter is now able to begin her treatment and we are hopeful, we can not say enough good things about The Blue Tree Clinic and especially Dr Silvert's help. Thank you - the reviews here are for once on the internet - totally correct.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
We are pleased that your home visit from Dr Silvert - went well. The Blue Tree Clinic Admin Team

Submitted October 31, 2018

I was in visiting from Saudi Arabia where psychiatry help is not the best, I had to find some help here, and came across this website. All I can say is thank you. I am not going into my full story in a public forum. But Dr Silvert was one of the nicest and best doctors I have met, he has time, he listens, and is very kind. Shukran - Dr Silvert.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
Thank you for this lovely review, we wish you a safe trip home. And are pleased we could help.

Submitted July 9, 2018

Very caring, and took time to listen, I can see why the reviews below are so high, even the worst one I can find is a 4 star! I have now being seeing Dr Silvert, although he prefers to be called Mark which I also found improved how I felt about him, I have EUPD and this has always been hard to get to like my doctors, he found the right therapist for me and the right medication, basically I think he has helped stabilise me and the first doctor I have met that really was approachable, if you want to book, and want an idea that it is not just a single patient that thinks he is the best in london, go check out the video reviews on youtube , all I can say is thank you to him and I hope to see him for many months to come, as long as I can get an appointment, which I suppose is my only 1 gripe as it is getting harder to book in.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's response
I am sorry you are finding it hard to book with the clinic, Verity our clinic manager is very responsive, August can be a quieter month, but we are very busy, we will always do our best to get you seen within a week. Thanks for this kind review.

Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Silvert attended both the Royal London and St Bart's Medical School in London and then completed his psychiatry training at Harvard in Boston, USA. He believes in holistically treating a patient, being kind, empathic and using the latest research and evidence based medicing. He is ideal for a nervous first time patient.

• English

• Harvard University
  • Queen Mary, U. of London

• Eating disorders
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Anxiety
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Postpartum depression
  • Borderline personality disorder
  • Body dysmorphic disorder
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Anorexia nervosa
  • Compulsive sexual behavior
  • Alcohol use disorder
  • Personality disorders
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

• Clegg Scholarship