Dr. Mark Silvert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Silvert

Had a referral to go see Dr Silvert from my insurer, he was accommodating over a bank holiday, and I had a good appointment. Now feeling well, so thank you Mark. Was nice that the therapy dog was there too on this day! Great clinic.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I did have to wait about 10 minutes in the waiting room, so have scored down on punctuality, but overall my experience of Dr Silvert was excellent, he listened and was really friendly as I was particularly anxious as it was my first contact with mental health services in London.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I was referred to Dr Silvert by my GP, although I understand that I am able to self refer these days, (small point to anyone worrying about how they can get a referral), I was suffering from bad anxiety and some depressive symptoms. We had a 90 minute session as I wanted longer than 1 hour and Dr Silvert was able to fit this in with only a weeks waiting time, he prescribed me a short course of medication and referred me to one of the therapists who i am now seeing, the clinic was friendly, the communications from all the staff have been good. It was not cheap but then again in london nothing is. Glad my GP gave me their brochure and that I saw Dr Silvert. BTW i am 32. In case anyone is reading this.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I went with panic attacks and anxiety im now better and thank you Dr Mark

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

We went as a couple to get some help with our relationship, although Dr Silvert is not a marriage therapist, he referred us to someone really good in the clinic, and my partner benefited from his direct approach and also helped us with a medical report. Would recommend, can see why he gets good reviews. Thanks to the whole team there.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I've been coming to Dr. Mark Silvert for a little over a year now. Dr. Silvert is an extremely gifted psychiatrist and diagnostician of a patient’s ailments. He, incredibly quickly and compassionately, ripped me out of a particularly bad depression and time of anxiety when I needed help badly and other avenues had failed me. I shall be eternally grateful for giving me this lifeboat because Dr. Silvert’s treatment enabled me to continue following my career, engage socially and simply be present in my life. If you, reading this, feel helpless right now, the Blue Tree Clinic may be a good place to call. Good support is out there. Dr. Silvert's commitment to following up after a consultation and availability even when away on vacation (Thank you, Skype, Thank you, Mark) is undoubtedly second to none. Dr. Silvert certainly does not just prescribe medication and sends you on your way. Quite the opposite: Indeed, in my case, he has been very dedicated to keep medication to a minimum and instead progress holistically with my treatment by teaming me up with one of his tremendous therapists Ms. Hadassah Lipszyc. Visiting Dr. Silvert and the Blue Tree Clinic has simply been a turning point in my life and I’ve enjoyed the luxury of being strengthened, supported and treated as an equal, not just any other patient. At Dr. Silvert’s clinic patients are being built up to reach their full potential and patients are recognised as full and complex personalities. This kind of treatment cannot be measured with mere monetary value but instead I consider this immense support I now have in my life as the best investment I have ever made. I would like to sincerely thank Dr. Silvert for improving my quality of life in ways I did not think possible. Thank you! If anybody would like more detailed information, please just ask the clinic for my email. I am happy to chat out of gratitude to these wonderful people, because I know that the world can be a dark place and because I believe that more people should enjoy the uplifting experience I have had. All the best, Julia

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Last minute I needed a doctor in the UK and he kindly helped me, I was so thankful that I said I would write an online review, I can see why he is voted so highly here. Younger than my psychiatrist at home but that did not seem to be a problem. Thanks for the help

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Caring, approachable. Would recommend to all my family.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Saw him at Xmas time, waiting for New Year to see him again, but can highly recommend, was kind, gentle and what i needed at a hard time of year for me. I was nervous, but would recommend to all my friends and family - also needed a long report, which he did even over xmas period, not cheap to see him , but seems to me rated here no.1 for a reason. hope this helps anyone else deciding where to go to see a psychiatrist in london.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Was recommended from a colleague at work, first class doctor. Go and see for yourself. You won't regret it. Younger than the other 70 year old shrinks out there but very smart for his age.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Mark Silvert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients