Ratings for Dr. Mark Silvert

I self referred, after working at my law firm was causing me a lot of stress, very nice Doctor, takes his time and can highly recommend to any other professionals

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

A warm and supportive Dr who showed empathy and patience. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

A caring dedicated Dr who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I saw Dr Mark (as we call him) with my partner, after seeing reviews on this site and pleased we did, go onto the website and listen to some of the reviews , they have video and audio which was a nice touch. Great follow up, kind doctor, nothing bad to say, and that is rare for me :P

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Boyfriend and i were travelling from America and he became our go to MD! Very nice and helpful at all times, super responsive by email and approachable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I visited him from Saudi, i said i would leave feedback, it was very helpful - thank you Dr Silvert and the blue tree clinic

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I was referred by BUPA to see a doctor in the Harley Street area, it was not easy to get an appointment as I believe that Dr Silvert works part time in the NHS and part time at The Blue Tree Clinic, but i am pleased with the referral i got, he was very good and made me feel at ease to talk about a private issue that i had not told anyone in over 20 years. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

If you want a good british and american trained doctor as your own, who is on call for you 24/7 , then yeah it is not always going to be the cheapest as he is a private Dr , but when it comes to care and putting me first, i would never go to any other doc. Had seen many other doctors at the nightingale all awful and at priory, some were very arrogant, Dr Silvert and I worked together and he listened to my worries about medications and i have stayed out of hospital now for the first time in a long time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Was asked by practice manager to leave feedback after 3 years of going to see Dr Silvert, all I would like to say is thank you for your time and patience and for being there for me, I was a student and he got me through my college experience. Thank you Mark!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I went to see Dr Silvert based on a recommendation from a colleague from work, he was friendly, and welcoming, i was really nervous and his clinic manager was also really good and helped organise the appointment, overall i would say one of the best doctors i have ever had the fortune to meet, he really cares about you as a person and makes you feel at ease very quickly.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Mark Silvert's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim