Dr. Mark Silvert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Silvert

Read up and did a fair amount of research before booking with Dr Silvert, check patient review videos on the website, loooked legitimate, and I have now been a happy patient since 2016.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I was referred by my private GP in London - I was very impressed as I was skeptical. Mohammed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Went for an ADHD assessment after years of focus problems, was a nice doc. Thanks. Said I would review as asked for feedback. Cheers. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

second shrink i have visited - bad experience with the first one, great service here , found on this site.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

If you are here looking for the nicest psychiatrist in London, or probably the UK, then you have found the right place, definitely not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Suffered for a long time with bipolar or personality problems, I was not sure which it was, Dr Silvert helped diagnose me. And I am now getting on with my life on a new treatment. Thank you Mark!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

read the reviews here and booked in as did not know who would be the best and he was very caring and sorted out my ongoing anxiety. thank you to him and his lovely clinic manager.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Needed a medico legal report, and Dr Silvert was straight forward to work with, sent him the documents, and although it was £2000 , he got this to me and my solicitors within a week, and helped with my appeal. Thank you Blue Tree Clinic. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Had a referral to go see Dr Silvert from my insurer, he was accommodating over a bank holiday, and I had a good appointment. Now feeling well, so thank you Mark. Was nice that the therapy dog was there too on this day! Great clinic.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I did have to wait about 10 minutes in the waiting room, so have scored down on punctuality, but overall my experience of Dr Silvert was excellent, he listened and was really friendly as I was particularly anxious as it was my first contact with mental health services in London.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Mark Silvert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal