Ratings for Dr. Mark Horowitz

Dr. Mark Horowitz is the only pediatric urologist I would ever allow my children to see. He is the top of the line all the way!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

We saw him in the Bayside office where the front desk staff was pleasant. His waiting room was clean, as was the entire office (except the bathroom). Dr. Mark Horowitz was condescending, irritated by my questions, and tense. I was extremely surprised by his lack of professionalism and how he behaved in front of my son.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I don't recommend Dr. Horowitz because he didn't give the time to take history and current medication of his patient. He prescribed the drug that has reaction with my baby current medication.The good thing is pharmacist found out.It is very hard to contact with him. I don't know why. I called his office to get new prescription for my baby. I still didn't get the call back from him. I decide to change new doctor who take full responsibilities and good manner.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Horowitz was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk to. He had a great bedside manner. My son needed surgery and he new exactly what to do and he also confirmed it with a sonogram to make sure. He even took whatever my insurance paid even though he wasn't on the panel of doctors. His secretary Melissa was a sweetheart. She always returned my calls when I had any questions. They are definitely a great team together. I would definitely recoommend Dr. Horowitz it you have children because he truly cares and isn't just in it for the money. His heart is truly in it as well, because you can see he loves them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Mark Horowitz's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental