Ratings for Dr. Mariza Voges

She is amazing! I was on the wait list for almost 2 years and got matched with her. She has followed both of my pregnancies. My husband and daughter love her too. She is quick with her appointments (you can literally get in the same day or the next) and i've never waited in her waiting room. She always makes sure all of my questions are answered before she leaves the room and I never ever feel rushed! 10/10!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Great Doctor, has a great way of explaining things, very down to earth!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

This doctor almost caused me to die, she kept dismissing my migraines by saying it was only stress and anxiety, once i got a new doctor turns out i had 3 small brain tumor what needed to be operated on. Very dismissive on multiple symptoms and blaming them on mental health. Also had to fight with her to get any sort of testing done.. I do not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Quick to give appointments, can be same day or next day if you have concerns about something, I've never waited longer than 10 mins in her waiting room, but she's never in a rush when I'm the patient. Takes her time to be sure all our concerns are addressed. My kids all love her, and I couldn't ask for a better Doctor. So open minded and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

After being on the wait list for a NB doctor for a long time, I got matched with Dr. Mariza Voges. Couldn't be happier! Doesn't take long to get an appointment (and she's punctual!), staff is great, she gives full attention and handles patients with care.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Never feel rushed, always feel like she is giving everything I say her full attention. Very confident and friendly, and I really appreciate how great she is with my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Honestly the best doctor I have ever had. She always takes time to answer my questions and always goes above and beyond. I wish all doctors were like her

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Excellent Dr. I feel really lucky to have found such a professional compassionate DR.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

She is the doctor for my daughter and I. Totally love her! Very patient, very kind and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Excellent Doctor who listens to you and is very caring and efficient!! Best doctor I have ever had!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Mariza Voges's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MVP Health