Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Zeman

I just finished having my procedure done by Dr. Marilyn Zeman. This is my second procedure having the first one November 2015. I am extremely pleased with the professionalism and mannerism displayed by Dr. Zeman as well as all who attended to my needs while in the Royal Alexander Hospital. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Doctor Zeman for the excellent service Patrick Hanlon

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I do not need a friend,I need a good doctor,and I think she is good.She did my test,then follow my blood work. Send me to the hospital when I needed transfusion.She's not talking a lot,maybe she is very shy, but she took very good care of me ,and that is the main thing.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

jUST TERRIBLE - NO FOLLOW UP - Not that any Dr needs to be all "puppies & rainbows" some sort of personality would be nice to see

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Never so happy to be rid of a doctor. Talking to her is like talking to a wall. I had 4 appoint.ent with her. Each taking 6 months to get in. Never explained my test. Find a different doctor if your referred to her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

She has zero personality. She doesn't seem to have good patient care. I still have horrible abdominal pain. She cancelled a follow up appointment I made because of this pain. She told me to see my family doctor and if he feels I need to see her again then he will contact her. I don't understand how people can become doctors when they don't care about their patients well being. She is supposed to be the specialist. What the heck is the point of seeing a specialist for specific issues if they don't treat patients?? I really hope she reads these comments and works on things because she is getting a bad reputation!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

A silly little supercilious woman. Dreadful patient care. I will fill out the rating stars, but frankly have no idea what would be fair in the knowledge area, as she doesn't want to advise or help resolve issues. She just gives you your test results.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Zeman for a endoscopy. After the procedure I started experiencing stomach pain. The info they gave me said to call in the event of any symptoms so I did. They said they'd get back to me. Two days later they did and she said I needed to make an appointment with my family doctor and him assess me. He would then relay the information to her and she would give him direction and if go see him again to hear it. I told her receptionist that since she performed the procedure, she was responsible for any adverse events and I wasn't going to waste my time or my family doctors. They then told me to go to the ER if I wanted. Rarely have a met such an arrogant, poorly mannered human being, let alone physician. If you doctor wants to refer to her, give it a pass. There are lots of other gastroenterologist semi understand the concepts of patient care and of RESPONSIBILITY.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Zeman by my family doctor. She doesn't have the best people skills. When I had questions for her she told me I was referred only to diagnose your symptoms you had. My job is done. If you have any other questions follow up with your family doctor. A good doctor goes out of their way to help their patients and makes them feel comfortable. When you have specific questions for a GI you should be able to speak with your GI or feel comfortable enough to speak with your GI. She lacks compassion and really needs to be more caring.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Marilyn Zeman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients