Ratings for Dr. Marillea Yu

Dr Yu has helped me so much! I receive treatments from her every 2 weeks. She is very caring and full of knowledge! I am so much better than I was a year ago and I am thrilled!!! Thank you Dr. Yu, you are "The Best"

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My experience has been terriffic. Looking back on how I feel today, my anxiety and stress level has improved a great deal. After visits with dr's that just seemed to tell me pills were the way to go, it was a relief to find someone who took the time to listen and advise and offer suggestions in a gentle caring manner. The remedies/vitamins suggested have helped so much and . Am back at work and feeling stronger and much calmer. Thanks so very much!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This is great! After just one day of following your treatment I've had dramatic improvement: I have less pain in my shoulder and the range of motion has increased. I would've never thought something like this could be achieved without pills, but this experience shows that the pills I was taking did nothing to help. Thank you! I'll be coming to you for advice before I go shopping for prescriptions.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Marillea Yu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients