Ratings for Dr. Marielena Guerra

I am picky when it comes to doctors as I have been burned before. I've been coming to Dr. Guerra since 2014 and I am extremely happy with her. She never pushes any medications or prescriptions and she always takes the time to answer any questions I might have. I am currently expecting my first child and she has been nothing but supportive and helpful during this process. Yes I have waited to see her for hour or two and it is not pleasant but this is expected in any doctor's office. Sometimes I am done within 30 minutes and sometimes it takes more,

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

If you like to wait, then go visit her, it is unreal the waiting time. The staff is rude when ask for update about the waiting, no coming back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

The make me wait over 40 min outside and another 55 inside. They only have 1 echo and their scheduling team is bad, when you ask, nobody knows, their are lost. They need scheduling logistic very bad. They doctor is good overall, but not good enough to wait 1 1/2 hours... the waiting is a no-no for me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

We arrived at 10:15 am, i was with my 2 yo toddler. They make us wait 2 hours 45 minutes. After several complaints, finally talked to the doctor in the lobby asking her why we are waiting so long, out toddler was so impatient in the small room after hours waiting. Marielena responded that we can either reschedule or wait, she did not even apologize, very rude and unprofessional, then pointing that she don't take care of patient schedule. After discussing with her, she got "stressed out" for us complaining 2 hours 45 minutes later and she sent the nurse to let us know she wont see us because the relationship "Doctor/Patient" was broken because the argument. We got reimbursement of copay and left. I wish i read the bad reviews she has in other websites, we would not lost 3 hours of our lives and put our daughter in that situation. She claims she threat patients as family.... Really? Make your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Marielena Guerra's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients