Ratings for Marian Willingham

I have been to several therapist around the State and Marian is by far the best. Her primary goal is the well-being of her clients and she goes above and beyond to help them. She is a therapist, a coach - a truly wonderful human being. She is a very special person who will change your life for the better.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Marian is the most empathetic, non judgemental, encouraging person I know. Felt comfortable with her since day one, I am able to tell her anything and she directs me in the most professional manner. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Marian is a wonderful therapist. She has helped me throughout the years as I struggled with personal problems from the past and the present. She has helped me break everything down and understand it and exercise it and how to move forward in my life. If it wasn't for her, Id probably would have been living a dark life. She has shown me the way to the light and how to push my demons away. I owe her a lot of gratitude and I care for her a lot. Hands down to my favorite psychiatrist. bravo.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have worked with Marian for many years now and it's safe to say I would be where I am at mentally and emotionally without her help. It's a clinical safe loving environment, I'm grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Marian is one of my favorite people! She has helped me overcome many different issues. Pretty much saved my marriage, improved my ability to communicate in a healthy way with my family members. Marian always takes the time to respond to an email quickly. I am FOREVER grateful to the healing ways she has offered!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Marian is one of those special individuals that has the ability to empower your mind, heart, and belief system to KNOW that you ARE worthy of all dreams, happiness, and the love this life has to give in abundance. Her genuine love and care for your wellbeing is so healing. Her therapeutic technics, unwavering faithfulness, and empathy helped save my life. She literally had been a guardian angel. Bless this Dr!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I felt very safe and cared for with Marian. She is a wonderful therapist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I've seen Marina off an on for over 6 years and have found her to be profoundly helpful in my mental health recovery. He sense of compassion, love and willingness to go the extra distance to assist me was something only someone who really loves what they do and the people they serve would do. Even in times when I've not been an active patient she has still been someone I could rely on to assist me in a moment of need with a phone call, text or e-mail. I absolutely suggest Marian for as a mental health practitioner to anyone looking for someone who is going to truly care and listen to you needs.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Willingham for at least 5 years. She has been my strength though a very difficult time that contained many family issues. My situation is very complicated. She was always there for me with knowledge,compassion and support. She has helped me find meaning and joy in my life again. She has always shown me respect,understanding and has gone out of her way to assist me, even when I lived out of the country. I always recommend her to anyone I know who is looking for counseling. I gives thanks to her everyday.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I highly recommend Dr.Marian Willingham she is very knowledgeable and goes out of her way to help in anyway possible...

Marian Willingham's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

TRICARE