Ratings for Dr. Mariam Hanna

She really made my stay at the hospital truly special

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Dr Hanna is amazing . She takes the time to explain everything. She doesn't quite until she figures out the problem. My daughter presented 2X with odd symptoms and not times she figured it out. So caring compassionate and down to earth . Love love love her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr Hanna is an amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable in the subject of allergy. We started OIT for my daughter and the support we have receive from this office has been terrific! My daughter also did 3 oral food challenges there and reacted every time. We saw Dr Hanna the second and third reaction and she was very quick in assessing her. SHe was in the middle of an appointment with a different family when my daughter went in to anaphylactic shock and she left that appointment to come and see us. She made the correct choice and spoke directly to my daughter telling her exactly what was going to happen and then during the following 4 hours frequently came by and checked up on her We’ve also seen her 1 time for OIT and before giving the dose she always talks directly to her asking if she has any question before giving the dose and then checks up on us several times afterwards. The nurses and receptionist are also amazing, the nurses frequently check up on you during the whole appointment.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr Hanna is amazing! Very caring for my daughter during her appointments and also very knowledgable. During my daughter's oral food challenge she reacted and Dr Hanna was on top of it and gave her advice. She explains clearly and also listens without interrupting. Definitely recommend!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Hanna is amazing and easy to talk to. She explains things to me and my son. She listens and takes the time to talk with us. She has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr Hanna is absolutely fantastic. I cannot say enough great things about her!! She is the third allergist we've seen and by FAR the best. She listens and takes all of my concerns seriously while being reassuring. Before seeing her I was riddled with anxiety over my sons' sever allergies but feel so much better now that I have a great allergist who is easy to get in touch with and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Excellent bedside manner. Great Doctor who is able to look at my family as a whole, not just an allergic kid in isolation. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Young Brilliant Doctor! Excellent bedside manner. Precise diagnosis, and treatment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Hanna was who my child was referred to. I have never in my life come across such a kind, compassionate and dedicated doctor. She made it so easy for my child and she is hands down, amazing. She ensures you understand everything. She ensures you know why she is saying what she is. Although I found the one nurse a bit miserable compared to the rest of the staff, the experience overall was exceptional and she truly deserves the overall rating she has on here. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Hanna was amazing and told me basically my Mother's instinct was right when my Family Doctor said "She goes to Daycare and kids always get sick this is normal" I pushed him and he sent me to see her and sure enough something was wrong and she has Asthma. My daughter who was constantly sick with symptoms of a cold and constantly choking (gasping for air) and puking is now rarely sick since she was given puffers and a tablet to take at night once a day. This fixed the problem within a month and at her next visit Dr. Hanna wants to ween her off one of the meds to figure out which one is helping.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Mariam Hanna 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan