Dr. Maria Wristen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maria Wristen

I was introduced to Dr. Maria by a referral from my osteopath, and what a blessing this introduction has been. Dr. Maria is a healer, genuine, and a beautiful soul. She has been a shining light and is working thru a # of issues with me (migraine, fibroids, repetitive negative patterns, the list is extensive :) ). Dr. Maria is easy to talk to, thoughtful, patient, positive, compassionate, caring, attentive, and safe. The healing process is journey, I am am absolutely grateful that Dr. Maria is guiding mine. Thank you Dr. Maria!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I'll start by saying I was skeptical. I had many uncomfortable and restless nights due to hip pain that appeared out of the blue -- without a direct injury or known cause. My family physician and chiropractor were unable to provide extended relief, so I visited Dr. Maria upon recommendation. The pain moved to my inner thigh and down my leg the day I saw her, leaving it nearly impossible to find a comfortable position on the table that would last more than a few seconds. I was doubtful that I'd find a reprieve from the pain anytime soon. I don't remember feeling sleepy, but do remember feeling elated upon waking from a nap with far less pain. I will always have low grade pain, but it's manageable with Dr. Maria's sensitivity and intuition.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Wristen has been nothing of a miracle worker. After seeing her I have never felt better. She is so nice and informative and listens to your needs and caters the treatment accordingly. I could not recommend her more or thank her enough.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Maria has completely changed my life. She is an incredibly patient, kind, and intuitive woman, and her treatments are thorough and effective. Dr. Maria has put me in complete remission of Ulcerative Colitis, thus increasing my quality of life significantly. I am now able to make it through the day without pain, eat more foods, and have more energy. I am eternally grateful for my experience with Dr. Maria, and highly recommend her to anyone in need of emotional or physical healing.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Maria Has been my Saving Grace. She is very knowledgeable, caring and amazing at what she does. Her sense of humour is contagious and her kind heart really stands out. I started seeing Dr. Maria Last year in October of 2016. I had no life previous to seeing her, I could barely leave my house. Due to severe food and environmental allergies. I know that I still have a ways to go, but I am so much better than when i first saw her and I can actually leave my house with out getting a severe migraine, and I can eat more of the foods that I couldn't before. Every time I leave her office I am re energized and feel like I had been to the SPA! I wish that I could see her every 3rd day. I had seen 2 very good Acupuncturists before seeing Dr. Maria and they didn't help me or had the knowledge, care and compassion that Dr. Maria Posesses. She is a true GEM.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Maria Wristen. She is excellent at what she does. She is full of knowledge and I feel like she truly cares for her patients. I have been seeing her for just a few months now and I already feel so much better. My heart palpations are gone, my heartburn greatly reduced and my anxiety greatly reduced. I am very excited about my results so far and look forward to what is to come with continuing to work with Dr. Maria.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Maria Wristen is an excellent Acupuncturist. She is very knowledgeable in every aspect of her work. I have been going to her for the past 3 1/2 years & have been very satisfied with all the conditions she has helped me with. I only go to my Doctor once a year for my physical & everything else I go to see Dr. Maria r. She has helped me with hot flashes, night sweats, back pain, indigestion, frozen shoulder & neck pain. I can certainly say she has put the bounce back in my step & I would highly recommend her. She is a very sweet, caring person & listens to your every need. I call her my Angel because she has helped me with many things. I walk in with ailments & walk out feeling great.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Maria is a warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor. My 13 year old daughter started seeing her a few months ago to help with anxiety. My daughter was having digestive issues directly linked to her anxiety which were causing her to miss school. Within just a few treatments My daughter is no longer experiencing her digestive issues and her anxiety has greatly decreased. She feels safe with Dr. Maria and trusts her which is wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. Maria!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Maria is an extremely skilled and caring acupuncturist! I have seen her for multiple conditions over the last two years, ranging from gout, to debilitating back pain, to hypertension, to the flu and not only has she been able to treat me with outstanding results every time, but her lifestyle change advice is "priceless". She is my "secret weapon" for a pain free and long life!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Maria is the best Dr. of TCM I have ever visited. Her results are quick and she is deeply invested in the care and health of her patients. She is passionate about acupuncture and goes above and beyond her duty to provide quality service.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Maria Wristen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med