Ratings for Dr. Maria Marek

I have been seeing Maria for about a year now and I can't even begin to explain how amazing she is. I was diagnosed with crohn' s disease at a very young age And it's been about 5 years since I was diagnosed, I was told that I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life. I was seeing another acupuncturist before but wasn't very helpful. I discovered Maria through a friend of mine. She has changed my life since I started seeing her. Before seeing her I couldn't do anything if i was flaring up with my crohn's. I couldn't eat, I couldn't even step out of the house because it was so bad. I was in and out of the hospital throughout those years taking high dose of steroids since that was the only thing that would control a flare up. But as of today I am in remission and on zero medication. I'm able to eat food without having the urge to go.. I can actually enjoy my life now and that's all thanks to Maria. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for an acupuncturist:)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

The best acupuncture doctor I have heard of and experienced myself.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Maria Marek's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients