Ratings for Dr. Maria Marek

I have been receiving treatment from Maria since beginning of March I am finding a big difference on the healing of my Knee. Maria is very knowledge, and is very professional and caring. I am highly recommending Maria for treatment with Acupuncture.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I have been seeing Maria for 2 years now. She is amazing. She cured my multiple locations of tendonitis and plantar fasciitis. I am virtually pain free. I recommend her to everyone. She can help you too.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I have been seeing Maria for the better part of a year. I started seeing her after I was diagnosed with collagenous colitis. This disease is related to my other auto immune diseases. I was on disability from work as I couldn't leave the house. I was on a fairly high dose of steroids which are supposedly the "only" treatment. Maria has helped me sooo much! I can happily announce that I am in remission!I am back at work and able to care for my kids and family again. Maria has also helped me with chronic back pain (degenerative discs) that I have been dealing with for many years. I think Maria is absolutely a lifesaver. She enjoys her job, and helping people. She is very knowledgeable and explains things to you as she works. She is genuine and caring. I would highly recommend Maria! Go see her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

After one treatment my chronic wrist pain was gone

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have been seeing Ms. Maria Marek for almost one year for acupuncture treatments. I've had severe back problems neck and shoulder pains for a very long time, Ms. Marek is the only person who is able to help me with my pain. I truly can't praise her enough. She is without a doubt the best acupuncturist I've ever been to. She has taken care of my needs for almost one year. She is sensitive, understanding and caring. She is an exceptionally talented practitioner. I would highly recommend acupuncture with Ms. Maria Marek, She is truly great.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have been seeing Maria for about a year now and I can't even begin to explain how amazing she is. I was diagnosed with crohn' s disease at a very young age And it's been about 5 years since I was diagnosed, I was told that I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life. I was seeing another acupuncturist before but wasn't very helpful. I discovered Maria through a friend of mine. She has changed my life since I started seeing her. Before seeing her I couldn't do anything if i was flaring up with my crohn's. I couldn't eat, I couldn't even step out of the house because it was so bad. I was in and out of the hospital throughout those years taking high dose of steroids since that was the only thing that would control a flare up. But as of today I am in remission and on zero medication. I'm able to eat food without having the urge to go.. I can actually enjoy my life now and that's all thanks to Maria. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for an acupuncturist:)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

The best acupuncture doctor I have heard of and experienced myself.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Maria Marek's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients