Ratings for Dr. Maria Eskandar

Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, and explain things in concise and clear way. She Doesn't rush me through the visit, like other doctors' doing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Excellent doctor and excellent staff. Personable and caring. She addresses all my concerns and phones me if needed. To the point yet never rushes me out. Secretary is great as well.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Difficult to get a hold of for an appointment. Very personable, short and uncaring. I had to ask more questions in order to get any answers. I felt that I was taking up too much time, as I was rushed out and I was only there for 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

When I first visited Dr. Eskandar I was a wee bit skeptical. However after being under her professional care for 7 months now, and I have my health issues. I could not be happier. Dr. Maria Eskandar listens to what I have to say. She has taken me off of at least 2 drugs I was taking and I am so happy as I feel so much better off of them as one was an opioid that was killing me and I manage my pain now in a different manner. Dr. Eskandar has done more for me in the past 7 months than my past Doctor who retired last May had done in the last 5/6 years. This Doctor is genuine and she actually cares about you and the course of your treatment and the end result. I seen her on a Thursday as an ecg revealed I have AFIB...in one day I was into see one of the best cardiologists in the area and I am more than happy with him as well Dr. Eskandar. Dr. Eskandar will be our Family Physician until she either retires, or I expire. And Thank You DR. Eskandar for the Professionalism, commitment to your patients as well genuinely caring....it is rare in family Doctors today.....Stephen & Cheryl Marshe.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I recently changed to her. I had a horrible G.P before. Tends to be quick and soft spoken. Happy to have her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I Was in to see Dr Eskandar her secretary was exceptional. Anytime I have called in the last few weeks she has been super helpful. Happy that she changed her secretary. Her previous one was all over the place un organized. Her wait times could be better but she is a sweet lady that does show compassionate and care towards my concerns and addresses my kids and family in the same manner. Some people need to relax if they don’t get catered to th m they have something to say. If it wasn’t for her secretary who works really hard that place would be all over the place. When I was there seen this young lady answer multiple lines and deal with people on the phone and in person with calmness and respect. So ladies and gentlemen get off your high horse and stop disrespecting the secretary and if you have concerns with the doctor address them with her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

We are very unsure of the capability of Dr Eskandar. We have been in quite a few times (for our kids and my husband). She seems fairly nice, but sometimes impatient and snippy with the kids. (They are not feeling well, and having a hard time even being out of the house....hence the dr visit! Have some patience!) For my husband she was quick to suggest a prescription that was contrary to his cardiologist, without looking at his medical history. She contradicted what not just one, but two of my husbands specialists have talked with him about the first time she met my husband. She told him he was wrong and had been misinformed?!? Though he has been going to tests and appointments for 2 years with specialist, but apparently she knows the answers at his first appointment with no investigation at all? Not to mention the staff. The secretary is horrendous. Absolutely no phone etiquette. As soon as she answers the phone she sounds like you are inconveniencing her, and sounds like she wants to hang up on you just for calling. I asked her for an appointment for my little one who was on day 5 of a fever. She sat without saying anything for a good 15-20 seconds before saying “11:50” and then said nothing again. That’s it. That is literally all she said...?? Extremely unprofessional, uncaring, very rude!! And she’s not much different in person!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Wonderful physician...quick but thorough and to the point. Happy to have her

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

To sum up she is good, understanding, funny and to the point

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I visited her quite a few times since she has started....eveey time she was really kind and thorough...nevee felt rushed...sometimes she runs late...which I think happens anywhere....i personally like her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Maria Eskandar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, ON