Ratings for Dr. Maria Eskandar

Was distraught when my wonderful Dr. retired however was optimistic when Dr. Eskandar took over the practise. I signed on and couldn't be happier. She is knowledgeable, caring, thorough and respectful. She runs an excellent organized practise together with her lovely staff. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very happy to switch to her. Organized office and caring staff

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Terrific doctor very nice and understanding. All my family members are her patients. Would certainly recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

great doctor came to see her today for the first time. really impressed. took her time discussed with me all my history and medical issues. great listener. did not judge me like my old doctor. Secretary very friendly as well

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

No respect for trans people, including the other staff, and I can't transition yet because she doesn't do her job properly. Barely returns calls. Not caring or willing to do the basic simple tasks to help. Cancelled refills for my very important medication because she hadn't seen me in a while and I couldn't get an appointment until months later so I had to be off of it for months. Takes forever to stadt an appointment then rushes me out after 5 mins. Literally said she doesn't know what to do to help me and hasn't given me another resource to transition. Run.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I was really concerned when our old MD retired, as I was so happy with her I thought we wouldn't like anyone else. We went and saw her for my son a few months back and she fit him into her day without hesitation. My mother in law was with me and was so impressed with her knowledge and thourougness she is switching her and my father in law over to Dr eskandar. Today my daughter had a nasty rash and I took a chance and just stopped in after taking my son to school instead of calling and they fit her in no problem, we were on our way in no time at all with a diagnosis and a prescription! The receptionist could use work on her phone skills I thought initially, but once I actually talked to her she was very nice, pleasant and personable. I was also worried when the receptionist changed as we loved the old one, but I can see after our visits we have nothing to worry about. Very happy with the new dr and staff.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Really wonderful care and great follow up. Answers my questions and addresses my concerns My kids really like her

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr Eskandar is a new doctor for me. Within the first 4 months of being in her care, I received more help with my chronic anemia than from any other doctor I had seen in the mast 15 years! She listens, is knowledgably and wants to help her patients. I am happy to have her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Hi the phone number listed is wrong 5195405060. Would like to reach doctor as I am looking for a new doctor .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Great doctor very thorough and caring. Great experience with her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Maria Eskandar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company