Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maria Dauri

I have recently went to Dr. Maria Dauri for tooth pain which she figured out immediately and not only fixed the problem but found a solution to prevent it from happening again. She is so kind and knowledgeable. She spends lots of time with you and explains everything in detail. It was been my best experience with a dentist ever. I will continue to recommend Dr. Dauri. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
I really appreciate your kind words. Patients feedback keeps us motivated to always provide the highest care. Thank you for your time.

Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Maria so happy to have a Dentist who genuinely cares about her patients & takes the time to do the best job ! I was very happy she bonded did a filling to my two front teeth they look so incredible ! As well thanks for recognizing the problem with the gap between both of my teeth to have a crown to prevent any food particles going underneath my teeth! I will be so grateful in making any referrals to your office! Thanks Maria from Langley ! I was happy to receive a gift card for making a referral !

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your comment. It has been my pleasure.

Submitted January 18, 2018

Not thinking that this site provides honest answers. She must be stuffing the ballot box.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry to hear your concerns. Please visit us at any time to ensure you are provided with all the answers needed. Again thank you for taking the time to address your concern.

Submitted December 29, 2017

You are a great dentist and a great person! Anyone who gets you for a dentist is lucky!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for your incredible words! I highly appreciate your time!

Submitted December 6, 2017

So glad I found Dr. Maria as I was so nervous of the dentist. she went over treatment with me and today I just got my crown inserted and she takes an xray after to check everything as she is a perfectionist! and that's what you want in a dentist! best crown I have ever had ! thank you!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this amazing comment. It was my pleasure!

Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Dauri did a filling for me. She used this new suction thing that was way better than that rubber sheet used before. She was super kind and made sure I was completely numb before starting! It was also a white filling instead of those silver ones, which I appreciated. I will definitely tell my family and friends to go see her. She explained and showed the x-rays like I’ve never been showed before. Awesome dentist!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your dental appointment!

Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Dauri takes the time to educate you on your personal dental health. She won't waste your time and money on treatment not needed. Her office has great flexible hours for those of us who cannot leave work to go to the dentist. Dr. Dauri understands patients that have anxiety and can provide different methods of sedation. She is a great asset to our Langley neighborhood.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for your kind words! I look forward being a part of the langley community.

Submitted November 9, 2017

The BEST dentist I've ever been to! She takes the time to educate patients and answer any question you may have. This is the first time I've ever had a dentist take time to explain to me all her concerns and how to improve my teeth health. Overall, super satisfied and happy to see her in my next appointment! Thank you, Dr. Dauri.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's always my pleasure!

Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Dauri is an excellent doctor in extracting my tooth. She thoroughly explained the procedure and in a matter of seconds the tooth came out. No pain or discomfort. Her follow up phone call on route home was extremely appreciated. I would highly recommend her for any extractions. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
It has been my pleasure to provide you with your dental care! Thank you for your trust and confidence in me and our team.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Maria was very nice, details oriented. She informed me about everything she will do before starting, she removed my wisdom teeth and was very easy operation. I recommend her to anyone want to do extractions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to place your comment! It has been my pleasure.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English