Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maria Dauri

My first few visits to Dr Dauri have been very good. She is prompt, friendly, informative, caring, thorough and appears to be skillful at actually working in my mouth. She offers modern technology (xrays) and tools/devices to make the experience more comfortable. I would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Dauri is a great dentist. I was made to feel at ease & was well informed throughout the process, making my visit more pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr Dauri to friends and family ...10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. I’m grateful for your kind words. Thank you for the recommendations and hope to see you soon.

Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Dauri is an amazing dentist. She thoroughly explained what the xrays that were taken meant and answered any questions I had with patience. I did not feel rushed at my appointment and left feeling educated about what is happening in my mouth. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review me. It means the world to me and my practice when patients are aware of their dental needs and understand the rationales behind our clinical recommendations. Looking forward taking care of all your dental needs.

Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr.Dauri was the worst experience I’ve ever had at a dentist office. She was very rude and condescending, when I was trying to explain to her about my particular dental problem. It was like she was deliberately trying to be obtuse. I ended up leaving her office in tears and still in pain. I would never recommend this woman to anyone.

Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for your comment. I’m sorry you had such an experience at a dental practice. I have consulted my administrative and clinical staff that are present at the office at all times, we couldn’t determine such experience at our office like you described. I highly recommend you visit our practice as we would love to meet you. We pride ourselves on professionalism and compassion to patients to provide the most positive and comforting experience. Again I’m sorry you had such an experience. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you should you have any further questions.

Submitted February 24, 2018

As we all know going to the dentist isn't something we love but I have to say that Dr. Dauri and staff were top notch and accepted all my quirky fears (I came in with my own pillow and blanket lol). Time was spent on details that in the end make recovery and discomfort so much easier, even supplying me with a little care pack to take home after my main procedure. Likely the first time I felt truly cared for at the dentist and my comfort mattered to all!!! Thank you all for taking such good care of me and my quirky ways!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank for your kind words! We are very glad you had a great experience! We look forward seeing you soon.

Submitted January 27, 2018

I have recently went to Dr. Maria Dauri for tooth pain which she figured out immediately and not only fixed the problem but found a solution to prevent it from happening again. She is so kind and knowledgeable. She spends lots of time with you and explains everything in detail. It was been my best experience with a dentist ever. I will continue to recommend Dr. Dauri. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
I really appreciate your kind words. Patients feedback keeps us motivated to always provide the highest care. Thank you for your time.

Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Maria so happy to have a Dentist who genuinely cares about her patients & takes the time to do the best job ! I was very happy she bonded did a filling to my two front teeth they look so incredible ! As well thanks for recognizing the problem with the gap between both of my teeth to have a crown to prevent any food particles going underneath my teeth! I will be so grateful in making any referrals to your office! Thanks Maria from Langley ! I was happy to receive a gift card for making a referral !

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your comment. It has been my pleasure.

Submitted January 18, 2018

You are a great dentist and a great person! Anyone who gets you for a dentist is lucky!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for your incredible words! I highly appreciate your time!

Submitted December 6, 2017

So glad I found Dr. Maria as I was so nervous of the dentist. she went over treatment with me and today I just got my crown inserted and she takes an xray after to check everything as she is a perfectionist! and that's what you want in a dentist! best crown I have ever had ! thank you!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this amazing comment. It was my pleasure!

Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Dauri did a filling for me. She used this new suction thing that was way better than that rubber sheet used before. She was super kind and made sure I was completely numb before starting! It was also a white filling instead of those silver ones, which I appreciated. I will definitely tell my family and friends to go see her. She explained and showed the x-rays like I’ve never been showed before. Awesome dentist!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your dental appointment!

Dr. Maria Dauri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English