Ratings for Dr. Maria Dauri

Dr. Dauri is an excellent doctor in extracting my tooth. She thoroughly explained the procedure and in a matter of seconds the tooth came out. No pain or discomfort. Her follow up phone call on route home was extremely appreciated. I would highly recommend her for any extractions. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
It has been my pleasure to provide you with your dental care! Thank you for your trust and confidence in me and our team.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Maria was very nice, details oriented. She informed me about everything she will do before starting, she removed my wisdom teeth and was very easy operation. I recommend her to anyone want to do extractions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to place your comment! It has been my pleasure.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Dauri is a great dentist. She is very gentle & caring. My son "Abass" loves seeing her. Dr. Dauri removed his baby tooth and did some fillings. He was calm the entire visit. I highly recommend Dr. Dauri.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
WOW! You definitely put the biggest smile on my face! Abbas is a great patient,such an intelligent boy! Hope you guys have been well. Thank you for taking the time to place this beautiful comment.

Submitted May 2, 2017

Just visited Dr. Dauri and it was perfect experience. Procedure was done extremely fast and professionally. She is very kind person. Will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you so much for your feedback, time and confidence.

Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Dairy did my 3 wisdom teeth extraction, all was done professionally, so excellent experience. I recommend her for collaboration!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
I highly appreciate your feedback! It was my pleasure!

Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Dauri was so professional and made my visit at the dentist as good as it gets. She was knowledgeable and informed me of all my options. I have gone to others dentists in the Calgary area who push unnecessary procedures, and Dr. Dauri did the opposite. She prefered to treat mw conservatively. She made me feel like a patient that she actually cared about instead of a person with good benefits. This was very refreshing for me. Definitely would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you for your kind words and feedback! it has been my pleasure.

Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Dauri was highly professional with an excellent understanding and care for my patient experience in terms of treatment solutions and comfort levels during treatment. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Dauri for any dental needs you might have.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you for your time and feed back! I highly appreciate your kind comments.

Submitted April 18, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr Dauri. Both her and the dental assistant were calming and professional throughout my wisdom teeth removal and the follow up care was thorough and helpful. I would definitely recommend and will be returning for any dental needs in the future.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback both myself and my team highly appreciate it.

Submitted April 18, 2017

I found Dr. Dauri to be very friendly, knowledgeable​, and caring. She did a very good job with the large crown I needed. Explained every step, and made sure I was comfortable. Same with her support staff. Punctual, as well, which is very appreciated. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
It has been my pleasure providing you with your dental needs. Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback.

Submitted April 18, 2017

The staff at the front are excellent. My experience with Dr. Dauri was rushed, unorganized and unprofessional. Dental X-rays were repeated over and over again because her assistant wouldn't take the time to position the sensor properly. I decided to finish my procedure with another dentist who charged me half the price and gave me the professional service that I expect. The prices at this office are extremely high, they do not use the latest techniques and Dr. Dauri is very unapproachable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's response
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. WE are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to be of any help if possible to resolve your issue. Please let us know how can we assist you. Thank you so much for your time.

Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Maria Dauri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English