Ratings for Dr. Marcia Little

Dr. Marcy is the best!! You can tell that she loves her job and helping her patients. She makes going to the dentist easy, Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I've moved a lot which means I have had a lot of dentists... Old, young, male, female... Dr. Little is one of the best, not to say the best dentist I have had. She was upfront, honest, and made sure to present me with all the different options that I had. She presented me with the pros and the cons of each option and did not pressure me into anything. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Terrible! Definitely would not recommend. Worst experience. She was so rude and rough and did not answer any of my questions.

Submitted January 30, 2018

I hated my front tooth so much before that I wouldn't even smile!!!!! Thanks to Dr. Little and her assistants, now I have the nicest veneer. I can smile again!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Little is the best! She's very friendly and professional. She's also great with my 2 younger kids. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Seriously just the best. I too, recommend her to everyone and my whole family loves her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Marcia is the best dentist I've ever been to. I've had lots of dental work done with her and time and time again she does beautiful work and her prices are fair and reasonable. I will never go elsewhere for dental work and I've recommended her to over 20 people in our area. My entire family now sees her. You could never ask for a nicer person to be your dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Marcia Little's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal