Dr. Marcia Hartt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marcia Hartt

Dr. Hartt is one of the most kind and caring doctors that I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Hartt. I have previously been injected by a doctor downtown. My under eyes was overfilled and puffy. When I went back to that dr, he said everything was fine. Dr. Hartt corrected the area by melting the excess filler and then added filler correctly else where. I am so HAPPY with how I now look, and noone can tell, its completely natural. I will never go to another dr. Her spa and the staff there are also amazing.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Hartt is an incredibly gifted doctor. I was reluctant and hesitant to do any botox or fillers but met with her for a consultation to discuss areas that concerned me. She took the time and patience to explain thoroughly what she was able to do. She is incredibly skilled in producing a natural youthful look. I am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Hartt is a wonderful doctor. She combines artistry with injection technique for injectables, completely understanding the desire for a natural look. Her staff is wonderful and caring and all have the goal of helping clients be the best they can be.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Hartt was my dad's dr at Grey Nuns. She was so kind and understanding of what we were going through. She helped get my dad placed in a nursing home because we could no longer manage him at home.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

The experience my family had with Dr. Hartt at the Grey Nuns Hospital was very confusing. She was not very friendly when explaining our family members circumstance and instead of making sure everyone relevant had a full understanding of my family members treatment goal she confused all of us.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. M. Hartt Is absolutely fantastic. I consulted her for a second opinion after my gp blew my diagnosis. She figured out my condition before a rheumatologist, internist and neurologist. Thank you for guiding me through this difficult time. Awesome doctor and the negative comment left previous is from a freaking whiner who probably didn't get their way!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My family has been dealing with this doctor at the Grey Nun's and it has been a nightmare. She is openly hostile to my family when we visit our family member and has put all of us through a tumultuous episode of bouncing between diagnoses that are made by multiple other GPs and specialists that she disregards and changes when she comes back on her shift alternating weeks. I have found her extremely unprofessional and confrontational. She seems to confuse personal opinion and judgement with medical care, and this is jeopardizing the care of my family member. Not only is she impossible to talk to, because she talks over us, but she is condescending and rude. If you are looking for bedside manner and someone who is respectful and helpful, I recommend asking for another doctor immediately if she walks into your room. She has openly minimized and discredited information that we have been provided by specialists, and personally as a doctor who specializes in cosmetics and botox, I cannot fathom how she thinks she is in any way qualified to debate the assessments that have been performed by specialized physicians on my family member's case. As far as my knowledge of medicine and physicians go, objectivity is very important when working with patients and their families, and this is absolutely not the case with Marcia Hartt. Instead, she is judgemental and makes her medical decisions based on her uninformed perceptions of family dynamics, not the pertinent needs of her patient. I cannot wait until my family never has to deal with her again.

Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Marcia Hartt

Dr. Marcia Hartt's response
Hello, I have met 2 members of your family on 3 occasions. The first when I admitted the patient in ER and twice on the wards. You made it clear to me in ER that you wanted the patient placed in a facility, even if she were to improve, and I told you then it was not that easy, cognitive tests and capacity need to be undertaken. I cannot place someone against their will without going through the right channels. As I discussed again with your family this last week, the patient lost capacity secondary to a bladder infection and has since regained capacity now the infection is clear. I cannot lock someone up against their will because they were confused when they were ill. I know that this upsets your family, you want the patient to lose all decision making capacity so that you can place her and have her removed from her home. You have complained to patient relations and they have told you the same thing, I have done nothing wrong. I am simply advocating for my patient as I advocate for all my patients. The patient has since undergone another capacity assessment with a specialist and has been deemed to have capacity by that physician also.

Submitted February 21, 2017

One of the best Doctors I know, wonderful spa and friendly staff

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Excellent physician! Explained everything! Wonderful spa!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Marcia Hartt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare