Dr. Marc DiNardo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc DiNardo

Dr. DiNardo has done wonders for my health. I was skeptical of chiropractic work and flat out terrified of acupuncture and have had terrible luck with medical professionals brushing my issues off. Dr DiNardo took a great deal of time to listen to me and help troubleshoot my issues. I have never felt condescended or tolerated during our sessions: instead there is a real sense of care and individual attention. He's always on time and I never feel rushed, and the clinic itself is welcoming and friendly while offering useful things such as online booking and reminders of appointments. Most of my sessions are preventative maintenance/as needed instead of a regular interval due to my finances, and I have never felt pressured to spend more when I don't have it. If you need someone to help you work through pain management, I can't suggest Dr DiNardo enough.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Marc is highly professional and treats his patients giving full attention to the patient's concern. I have been seeing him for past 3 -4 months and have seen a drastic improvement in my neck and shoulder pain. His recommended exercises really helps sustain and cure the pain.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Marc for several months now due to chronic issues with both, my neck and my right shoulder. I had been to several other therapists about this with minimal results. After several sessions with Dr. Marc the pain was dramatically reduced and I had much better mobility. Dr. Marc put me on a preventative care plan that includes adjustments and exercises which have helped a lot. I found him to be very kind and accommodating, and made me feel very comfortable as he treated me. He takes the time to carefully explain why I’m having pain, and what he’s doing to treat it step-by- step. The office staff is kind, easy to deal with, and attentive. I think I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him and there has been many times where he has had to spend extra time treating me. I get appointment reminders, he runs on time, and I never feel rushed. I would definitely refer anyone to Dr. Marc.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Marc approached my knee injury with care, expertise and optimism. Since the pain was recurring, each treatment was different but always done with patience and even humor. As the sessions go further along and the pain began to subside, I look forward to better, brighter days ahead.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

“Old age pains cannot be cured”, everyone said. True to that, irrespective of what medication I took, my knee pain stayed put. It was a constant struggle to sit on a chair or get up from it. Visits to Dr. Dinardo have put me on the path to recovery and I can feel the pain receding after each consultation.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Marc's passion in helping people feel better is very apparent in his attentive and caring demeanor. He is very thorough and comprehensive in his diagnosis and will take however much time needed to ensure that you leave his office not only feeling better but with a plan to continue to treat the issue. He is wonderful and have had no hesitation recommending him to friends, family and colleagues.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Was very attentive and keen to address my issues with tennis elbow. He treated the elbow then recommended some exercises to work on.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Marc focused on determining and addressing the root cause of the dysfunction and pain. He truly cares about his patients and I have no hesitations recommending Dr Marc Dinardo to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Marc DiNardo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College