Ratings for Dr. Mara Sobel

Dr. Sobel is amazing. She's razor-sharp and asks the right questions, but then actually listens to your answers to come up with a meaningful and comprehensive care plan. She's also extremely personable and nice with a lovely bedside manner. Highly recommend her. Also, Michelle and her entire team are also all wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2020

Beyond thankful for Dr. Sobel! Her skillful handling of my stage IV endometriosis laparoscopy is part of my journey towards greater pain relief. She truly listened to my concerns while balancing that with thoughtful advice based on her expertise. Her work is so important and it's clear how much she cares. She's extremely busy with her patients and surgery and I don't know how she dos it all! Thanks Dr. Sobel (and Michelle :)) for your compassion and your life-changing work!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I am so thankful for Dr. Sobel. She has the best bed side manner, I have been to so many doctors and none can compare to her. She was able to provide insight to my situation and was so informative. She performed a very extensive surgery on me as I have stage 4 endometriosis. After while I was in recovery she went to explain everything that was done during my surgery to my husband in detail. During my follow up appointment with her she shared images and was very honest about the reality of my recover and my expectations. She exceptionally skilled and I really appreciate her professionalism and ability to still be kind. I wish there was more I could do than just give her a rating out of 5.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I’m so grateful I found my way to Dr Sobel and her team. Having been told by other doctors that my only option would be a hysterectomy for huge multiple fibroids, she performed a myomectomy on me not only skillfully but compassionately. I would I’ve her 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

So lucky to have found Dr. Sobel. She is so caring and nice. She always took time to listen to me and made sure that I understand all of my care options. Going to the doctor has always caused me so much anxiety, but with Dr. Sobel I felt like I had finally found someone who was genuinely committed to me and my health. Dr. Sobel is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I greatly appreciate everything about my appoitment from the minute I walked in until the end. Both Michelle and Dr. Sobel are very welcoming and truly cared about my specific situation. Very personable and compassionate Doctor with amazing service. Highly recommend. I feel very grateful to both of them. Dr. Sobel is highly educated, and made me feel very comfortable and explained everything to me. Wonderful experience. Very grateful for Dr. Sobel. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to Dr Sobel, Michelle, the Fellow Doctor who assisted in my surgery and the nurses in the recovery room - you took such great care of me. I was recently referred to Dr Sobel for a full Hysterectomy, in my appointment she explained all my options, Dr Sobel is so kind and considerate and takes her time, you never feel rushed. Dr Sobel with Michelle’s help managed to get me to see the Bladder specialist on the same day, so I didn’t have to travel back for another appointment, (as I live two hours away,) I’ve never experienced a Doctor go to such lengths to help me and I’m so incredibly grateful. I had my surgery two weeks ago, a laparoscopic hysterectomy and I’m healing well, I needed some assistance with medication just before the holiday weekend, (my family doctor was away on vacation) and both Michelle and Dr Sobel again went above and beyond to help me - they are amazing, I feel very blessed to be in Dr Sobel’s care - you’ve given me my life back! Thank you so much

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr Sobel takes her time with you. She provides options and discusses those options in detail so you can make a decision that meets your needs.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Sobel is the BEST. My daughter had to be induced due to a rare complication. She took my concerns seriously (which turned out to be valid) and advocated on our behalf when it came time to decide whether to induce or keep baby in (with risks). I am happy to say , despite being 5 weeks early, our baby is now a healthy toddler. If Dr. Sobel is your OBGYN, you're in great hands. Beyond her medical expertise, she's an incredibly compassionate person.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Amazing OB. Very knowledgeable, takes the time to explain everything to you and all of your options. Helps to make an informed decision. Doesn’t pressure you to do anything you don’t want to. Only downside is the long wait times but all the best OBs have long wait times. I started booking my appointment first thing in the morning and then she would see me pretty much on time. I highly recommend Dr. Sobel.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Mara Sobel 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients