Ratings for Dr. Mansoor Khan

I went for 10 sessions and had zero improvement. The problem is the price. I've paid so much as he promises great results. Be very careful. A huge waste of time and money. If it sounds to good to be true.. it probably is!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Mansoor Khan is absolutely incredible as a doctor and person. He truly cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to help you. He takes the time to talk to you and will even search for things on his computer to make sure he gives you the correct advice. He is kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He's punctual and honest. Great staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Very friendly personality - this all positive rating I can give him. About the treatment - very expensive and it is a 100% waste of money. After 20 sessions absolutely no improvements of my hip/lower back pain, I went in and out with the same pain. During treatments he was entertaining us with all kind of cheap shopping advise and never provided a professional feedback on the issue I was expecting him to treat. As another person said, he really needs to go back to school and learn what is expected from a chiropractor providing such an expensive treatment.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Dr. Khan's focus is on addressing the root of the problem. Combining his extensive chiropractic knowledge with KKT, Dr. Kahn has the heart of a true healer. I felt his deep concern for my restoration to health. Just to be under Dr. Khan's care you can feel the healing has already begun. Christine - Los Angeles

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Dr. Mansoor goes above and beyond caring for his patients. I had suffered from chronic back pain. Went for treatment from many chiropractors. On the advice of a friend, I went to KKT. After the 12 sessions, I am fully pain free and now able to exercise and live my life like I did in the past. Dr. Khan is very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. I highly recommed him to anyone suffering with pain of any kind! Keep up your excellent work Dr. Khan. You are changing many lives for the better. God bless you and your family. Vince

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Amazing doctor with great knowledge...staff is very friendly..doctor is very caring and patient...one of the best chiropractors in town...would definitely recommend..👍

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Went to this Dr for knee pain. He discovered from my symptoms that I may have had a stroke. Went to ER and found out that a stroke did occur. Not only is he an amazing Dr, but goes the extra mile for his pts. God bless

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

My wife came to KKT Mississauga from Chicago strictly for severe C4-C7 stenosis. I am blown away by before-after xray. The antural alignment is restored. Discs are expected to restore in few month and eventually bone spur can dissolve back too...that will be amazing. Dr. Mansoor has been superb in explaining, accomodating and doing the treatment. I was doubtful about the results initially but now I am highly impressed with his expertise, politeness and results. Dr. Mansoor, I promise you....if the discs restore and bone spurs reduce...I'll be your biggest advocate :). God bless you and your staff. You guy are doing a great job. Jamal/Chicago

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Amazing doctor! He knows more than physicians know. He goes above and beyond to make me feel at ease. Every doubt is cleared and the way he diagnoses and pin points the pain, it's incredible!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I'm 25 years old and I was dealing with thoracic spine back pain. As you can imagine this wasn't an easy pill for me to swallow as I am only 25. I reached out to KKT and immediately I got an answer back. Dr. Mansoor was the doctor treating me. He was very specific in the details as to the why and how it happened followed by the 'what we're going to do to fix this' I was very satisfied with the knowledge that he was providing and immediately felt like I was in good hands. During my treatment Dr. Mansoor was always on top of things. Never missed a thing. Always very motivating and ready to solve any problem presented to him. I am now completely fine and I am able to go back and doing the things I love to do. It was a long road but with Dr. Mansoor I was able to go back to how I was. Thank you for that. In general, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Mansoor Khan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare