Ratings for Dr. Manreet Alangh

You know when you go to a specialist and your appointment was supposed to start 30 minutes to an hour ago but you're still waiting to go in? Well, I've never had to wait longer than 5 minutes at OHC. In fact, I've often times gotten in earlier than my appointment time if I arrived a little early. Plus, the staff are so kind - I had to take the Go Bus from Guelph to get here and more than once they've been willing to look up bus times for me. Furthermore, I've never seen a specialist, let alone a doctor, that I like as much as Dr. Alangh. His consistent patience and empathy helped me cope with a very frustrating condition that would not heal. After moving back to Toronto, it became too difficult for me to keep going to this specialist and I was so sad to leave.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very Concerned with good bedside manners. Did my Cataract with no complications, Also did every conceivable test to make sure my eyes are healthy. Have 3 Follow-ups since surgery and have an appointment for another visit in 6 Months.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Manreet Alangh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, ON