Ratings for Dr. Manmeet Kaile

Excellent dentist, who knows his stuff. Highly recommend Dr. Kaile to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I had over 20 teeth taken out with Dr. Kaile this past week all in one visit as I’m finally getting the dentures I so desperately need :/ I’ve suffered with addiction and substance abuse for the past few years and my teeth had completely rotted out. Thanks to Dr. Kaile’s awesome skills my teeth were pulled VERY quickly. I’m healing up really well and wearing the dentures as much as possible like he recommended! I’m so blessed and grateful to have come across Dr. Kaile in Cedar Park thanks to my recovery home at King Haven! I am ready for a new Chapter in my life!!! -Drew :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I was scared to try a new dentist but I'm glad I found him. Explains things well easy to understand and no pain!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Manmeet Kaile, is a progressive doctor who provides innovative, efficient dental practice to the Abbotsford community. He also engages in high quality patient care for all ages. Excellent dentist! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Wisdom tooth removal at the finest, nice and quick

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Manmeet Kaile, is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable in the work he does. The staff is great and you will be very pleased with the work thats done. You will leave with a smile every time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Had my wisdom teeth removed. It went well with very little pain.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Manmeet Kaile, performed a successful extraction of 2 teeth and 2 fillings, which alleviated stress and anxiety. Throughout both operations, he was detail oriented and methodical. Personally, getting any dental work in the past, felt like a hassle and I would procrastinate every chance I had. However, his professionalism with me, allowed me to remain calm and welcomed for the duration of both events. I also would like to add that the dental hygienist, who accompanied him, was very knowledgeable and was able to take instruction thoroughly and ensured that as a patient, my best interest was always at highest priority. Thank you for going above and beyond and I hope to visit your office, in the event of another dental surgery!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Manmeet Kaile is an excellent dentist who ensures that when you leave his office you will be satisfied with the work he has provided you. Very personable, knows what he is doing and does it right. He makes sure you are pain free and let's you know what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff are awesome too very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Manmeet Kaile. He is an excellent dentist who knows his stuff. He ensures you are well taken care of under his care and goes out his way to reach out on major procedures to ensure you are pain free and doing well. You will always walk out with a smile!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Manmeet Kaile's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients