Ratings for Dr. Manjit Shah

On 2 August while I was visiting Niagara Falls area from out of town, I called for an emergency appointment to address an implant that had fallen out and was immediately scheduled that day. The receptionist was very kind and helpful. Dr. Shah managed to fit me in to his very busy schedule that day and took the time to explain what went wrong with my implant and what to expect from my regular dentist when I got back home. He was thorough and very personable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

He's sooooo nice!!! I went to him about 2 1/2 years ago and he just was one of the kindest person I've met! I wasn't feeling good because I was recovering from a kidney infection, and on top of that, I was so nervous. He totally put me at ease. His staff was nice too, especially the hygienist who cleaned my teeth. Dr. Shah totally put me at ease. I wish that I still lived in Niagara Falls, I would definitely still go to him. I am living a few hours away now. Maybe if I decide to visit Niagara Falls one day, I'll make an appointment with Dr. Shah. He's THAT nice! Oh and the other important thing, he's a great Dentist. Really smart, and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr Shah and his staff have excellent patient care. The facility is superb and very clean. You will always feel at ease from the receptionist to Dr. Shah. Experience it for yourself.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My 2 year old son knocked his tooth out on a Sunday afternoon we frantically looked for a dentist who could see him right away. We found dr manjit shah. He saw us right away and put us at ease, he was very patient with my squirmy boy. He recommended leaving it and explained the pros and cons. He was very knowledgeable and kind. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have had a fear of going to the Dentist all my life! After meeting with Dr.Manjit Shah my fear disappeared! He was the first Dentist who ever sat down and talked to me! He said to me I want your to feel comfortable do I can feel comfortable so we can all go our jobs well in a relaxed atmosphere! I had a great experience with all the staff! I'm thankful to have found a Dr. Who understands highly sensitive people and believes that good communication is at the top of good service!! I forever grateful to have found them!! Much thanks!!! Natalie

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

This doctor is very passionate with what he does, he is one of a kind, I am one happy patient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

An unforgettable experience! On Christmas Eve, I broke my front tooth while eating. I began panicking, as I was going to be meeting my in-laws for dinner on Christmas day. Frantically searching and hoping for a dentist to be open at 10pm, I stumbled upon Dr. Shah’s page. Upon calling him and explaining to him how important this was to me, he notified me that he had just left his practice however he agreed to turn back and fix my tooth so that my Christmas would not be ruined. When meeting him, I could not believe how personable he was. Although he had just turned back around for me on Christmas Eve, he was very friendly and pleasant. He took his time and refused to let me get off his chair until I was perfectly satisfied with my new tooth. I highly recommend Dr. Shah to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Shah is excellent, done to earth, explains thoroughly examinations and options available. Anyone looking for a dentist I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Shah and his staff are wonderful with children! My 3 yr old son was apprehensive about his first appointment but Michelle and Dr. Shah took their time with him. They even let him 'help' clean mommy's teeth which I thought was amazing! Kim at the front desk welcomes you with a smile and makes you feel warm and invited. Dr. Shah tells you what's necessary today and what can wait til a later time. I really like him. I'm so glad I was referred to Applebay Dental :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Manjit Shah is a very caring, genuine dentist, He is one in a million. Dr. Manjit Shah and his staff have made my daughter feel very welcome and comfortable which has allowed her to face her fears of needles and her anxiety about dentists. My daughter has a long road ahead of her to a healthy smile but is confident and excited knowing Dr. Manjit Shah will be there every step of the way with his ability to make her feel safe and telling her what is going to happen step by step and taking the time to reasure her she is doing great. The Dental Receptionist Kim is a caring,compassionate and very friendly. Kim has made our first and second visit a positive experience and we look forward to seeing her each time we come in. Amanda the Dental Assistant is very caring,knowledgeable and is great with kids. For all those that are fearful of dentists this is the place for you. I would strongly reccomend you pop on by to Applebay Family Dental to say hello and see for yourself what a great team they have. Thank you Dr. Manjit Shah for being here for us when i though no one could help her face her fears and anxiety, you have made my daughter realize she has many reasons to smile and many reasons to come back . We come from Welland and it is worth the drive to see an amazing dentist that cares and is up front and honest. We look forward to seeing you and your wonderful team on my daughters journey to a happy and healthy smile.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Manjit Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental