Dr. Mandeep Johal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mandeep Johal

Dr. Johal and her team were amazing. I had a tongue and lip tie revised and it was such a great experience. Dr. Johal is kind and gentle and really took the time to get to know me and talk to me before and after the procedure. If I lived closer to get she would for sure be the choice for myself and my family for all of our dental needs

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

We can’t thank Dr. Johal enough for helping us with our newborn. Our baby was lip and tongue tied. Dr. Johal and her team made the whole process very easy and surprisingly pain free for our little one. There was no blood! We highly recommend her to any new parents needing help with tongue tie issues.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Dr. Johal is very knowledgeable and kind. I was referred to this office by a friend because Dr. Johal helped her with jaw pain. I have lived with jaw and neck pain for a long time, until now. Dr. Johal is truly amazing. I’m pain free for the first time in my life!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

I wish I met Dr Mandeep and her clinic years ago!I drove to Milton for no reason.She is the new generation of modern dentistry. Very funny too

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Johal is amazing with kids and her staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

SUPER personality, fantastic people skills. Caring, knowledgeable. Also superb staff, in all departments.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

I would recommend Dr. Mandeep with full support . The whole team is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

We drove over an hour to see Dr. Mandeep regarding our 18 month old & were so grateful we did. The staff was exceptionally friendly & Dr. Mandeep was incredibly compassionate. She really put our mind at ease & was very gentle examining our little one. She was incredibly kind & empathetic, we will definitely be going back to see her for a follow up.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I have dentist anxiety, but Dr. Mandeep made the experience easy and quick! She did a great job explaining the procedure and made sure I was comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

The service was quick, the receptionist, hygienist and Dr. Johal were all very nice, the cleaning was thorough, no up-selling, the office was clean and comfortable!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Mandeep Johal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Johal graduated from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, where she completed her Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) degree. Dr. Johal is well aware of the overall health benefits of treating the whole body and considers the well-being of her patients her number one priority. You will have the opportunity to explore the dental relationship with diet and lifestyle together with Dr. Johal. Dr. Johal believes creating relationships with patients is a vital part of not only treating the mouth, but also treating the patient as a whole. She looks forward to addressing your needs with the most effective treatment possible.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guelph, ON