Ratings for Dr. Malisa Gambacorta

I first saw Dr G. four years ago. I was embarrassed about my teeth And things were in bad shape. She put me at ease and after many visits at first, now I don't have dental emergencies anymore. I feel good about my teeth and I'm not embarrassed anymore. I'm really grateful I found the right person to help who didn't judge me.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very nice lady. Everyone is so friendly. I enjoyed my experience and I didn't think I would ever say that about going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Malisa took out my grandson's wisdom teeth after he had an infection. He was really scared but she did a great job helping him get through it. He was in and out of her office in about ten minutes. She gave me her cell phone number in case we needed anything over the weekend and although I did not need to call her it really set my mind at ease. I am happy we found her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have seen Dr Gambacorta a few times now. She spends a lot of time listening to me and also spends a lot of time explaining. In a day and age where no one seems to have any time, it is refreshing to find a health care provider who doesn't rush you along.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I brought my mom in to see Dr Gambacorta. She was very patient with us and very gentle with mum.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Wonderful experience. I just saw Dr Gambacorta for the first time to fix a chipped tooth. She spent a half hour with me looking at my teeth together and talking about them. She understood what it was that I didnt like about them and we made a plan to fix everything. She didn't even charge me for the visit! She listens and cares. Am blown away. Staff was really nice and helpful too. I am glad to have found this office.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Wonderful to me and my son. She always understand my situation and I am so grateful. Thank you for that

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The studio is very clean and relaxing, great doctors and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The care I receive from Dr. Gambacorta and the staff is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. I saw her on a Friday and she gave me her cell phone number and told me to call her if I had any emergencies on the weekend. No Dr. has ever been so caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I brought my very shy 2 y.o. son to Dr. Gambacorta for an exam. So far, she has done 2 no charge visits. He refuses to get in the dentist’s chair but she put his stuffed animal in the chair for a ride and my son thought it was great. On the second visit he got into the chair. While we are still working with him becoming more comfortable at the office Dr. Gambacorta spends her time reviewing his diet and brushing habits with me and personally shows me how to brush his teeth. I am happy I found her for my family.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Malisa Gambacorta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1998)
  • York University (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2000)

• Dr. Charles Hyman Moses Award for Excellence in Clinical Prosthodontics