Ratings for Dr. Maja Edgar

Best Chiropractor Clinic I've ever been too. Both Cam and Maja are knowledgable and treat you so that they don't have to see you again. Great service, great place!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

First and foremost, Edgar Family Chiropractic is a warm, and welcoming place! I have been a patient for over two years and counting. Dr. Maja is fantastic at what she does. She blocks out almost an hour for each session focusing on not only realigning the spine, but also muscle work. Dr. Maja has also done acupuncture on my back using electrodes to stimulate the muscles. I always feel refreshed and relaxed after an adjustment and know that I'm in good hands. I recommend Dr. Maja to anyone looking for a relaxed atmosphere and a Chiropractor who goes the extra mile with their patients.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Maja is fantastic, she really takes the time to get to know her patients and explains everything in great detail. I wouldn't hesistate in recommending her to others. The office is very relaxing, no brown paint to be seen, feels more like a spa. Excellent reception staff!!! 😊😊😊

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Edgar uses all her skill to find the cause of the problem and correct it rather than just treat your symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Edgar focuses great attention to the specific problem you come to her with. The best part is she identifies other aspects of your health and wellness and educates you on them also. She really cares about all aspects of your health.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I travel often for conventions and vacations and I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Maja when I was near Burlington. My low back started acting up from traveling and carrying luggage. She took the time to do a very thorough exam, treatment and explained certain stretching and home therapy I can do to improve my condition. It was also convenient that they had massage and acupuncture available too in one location. Thanks Dr. Maja!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Edgar is a great practitioner who really cares and listens to her patients. I felt very welcomed and comfortable with her gentle demeanor and treatments. It is always easy to get an appointment and I never feel rushed. Thank you.

Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Maja Edgar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients