Dr. Nicole Maierhoffer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicole Maierhoffer

Dr. Maierhoffer was kind and thorough. She seems to really enjoy what she does and was great with my kids. Looking forward to our next eye checkup!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Maierhoffer is amazing at what she does. She's passionate about her work, and is extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date. I always feel confident that she'll take good care of me, and I recommend her to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very thorough eye exam. I am very comfortable with Dr. Maierhoffer taking care of my eyes.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She was very helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Great at what she does and seems to love her job and care for eye health and safety.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Maierhoffer was very professional and kind! I needed to be seen for a red eye appointment and she fit me into her busy schedule right away. She is very knowledgeable and helped fix my eyes! I will absolutely be going to see her from now on! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Maierhoffer was the best experience I have had in an eye exam. She was so knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything in understandable terms. I recommend all my friends to her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Maierhoffer was on time, polite and very knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable and I actually enjoyed the pleasant visit. I have changed my whole family to Dr. Maierhoffer.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Nicole Maierhoffer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Rocky Mountain Health Plans