Dr. Maia Love

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maia Love

Dr. Love took care of me when I was at my lowest point. She has an amazing bedside manner and she is kind and considerate and very understanding of a patient’s anxiety about their mental health concerns.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

She took care of me in hospital recently and I think the diagnosis and medications were not accurate. Maybe inexperience or overall lack f knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Pretentious... is the only word that comes to mind when thinkin of this psychiatrist. Inauthentic and spends a tremendous amount of time on her outside appearance and very little time being authentic.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr Love is great. She’s considerate and supportive and overall the best Psychiatrist I’ve come across. Thanks for all of you help.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

As an outpatient who has been seeing Dr. Love for the past few years, I have nothing but good things to say. If you're looking for a psychiatrist to spend only 5 minutes with you and then write you a prescription, then Dr. Love is not for you. She takes a very holistic approach and will work with patients to find a way to help without immediately resorting to drugs like every other psychiatrist I've seen did. She helped me immensely as I worked to get off my medications and continues to be one of the most important parts of my recovery from those awful drugs today.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

An amazing psychiatrist - knowledgeable, compassionate, and works with patients and their families to make sure that a proper diagnosis is being made and that there is a good treatment plan in place. I was able to watch a session that she had with my family member and was so impressed by how she could interview so effectively and bring insight to the patient. She frames her clinical practice based on research evidence and takes the time to explain why and how she is doing something. The best psychiatrist I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Such a calm and compassionate demeaner. She has so much knowledge for a younger Doctor. Very attentive, respectful, results driven.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Maia Love's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients