Ratings for Dr. Mahta Rasouli

I find this website very entertaining (read: online harassment of our doctors. How is this legal by the way?!). I thought I would add my two cents here. My child has seen Dr Rasouli since he was two years old. He was legally blind in one eye when she first saw him and now at age 5, he has almost perfect vision. She put a lot of time and energy into making him better. As a mother I couldn’t be more thankful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I brought my child here for a routine check-up and we were told he needed glasses when he had no issues before. After a week he was complaining of headaches and we took him to another clinic for a second opinion and it turns out he didn't need the glasses at all. The staff were rude and defensive when I called for a follow up.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Nice enough a doctor but people need to know that this clinic does not do any surgeries although they call themselves surgeons. My mother was referred to this doctor because she was loosing vision. Instead of sending her for surgery Dr Rosouli kept giving her different drops. We got a second opinion to see Dr Chan, and we were then told that my mother should have been sent much earlier. My mother had an urgent surgery but still can not see from one eye. I wonder is her outcome would have been better if Dr Rosouli sent her earlier.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Rasouli was awesome! She called me into the OR with a sweet smile and explained everything about how fast and easy the procedure will be for me. She was very gentle and took her time to make me feel comfortable before starting the surgery. Dr. Rasouli even reminded me to breathe when I became tense. That definitely helped me stay relaxed! Also, I appreciate her telling me what her next step will be and even counting down how many seconds is left on a certain step. Thank you Dr. Rasouli, you’re amazing! :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I had my lasik surgey a few days ago. I'm very happy with my results. I wish I had it done sooner! Dr. Rasouli is efficient and knows what she's doing, but also compassionate (I was so scared) and led me through all the steps. Her voice is so soothing too. I don't think I could have done it without her. I'm so happy and thankful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I visited Dr. Rasouli in her new office. Her service was exceptional. She really cares!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Rasouli did my lasik surgery about a week ago. She had a calm demeanour and it was obvious that she really cares . I'm extremely happy with my vision. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Rasouli as an emergency patient at the Meadowlark office. She was quite busy but went out of her way to help me out (she had to stay late because of me..). Every employee I interacted with was also professional and kind. What a great clinic! I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I saw her in the new clinic. It's so beautiful and calm and well run!! The staff were friendly, she is knowledgeable and kind and I really trust her with my eyes. In fact I have introduced quite a few friends to her as well, who were having eye issues.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My first time seeing Dr. Rasouli and a very pleasant one! Her front desk staff were very friendly and helpful! I found the techs very friendly and pleasant as well! Dr. Rasouli was very knowledgeable and took the time to talk and explain things! I will be going back and will recommend her to my friends!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Mahta Rasouli 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Tufts