Dr. Mahmoud Khojasteh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahmoud Khojasteh

Very friendly staff, not long wait times, helpful , and Dr.Moody has good bedside manners and is very understanding and pleasant!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have been with this office since childhood. All of the hygienists are amazing and Dr. Moody has brought a great new presence to the office. Dr. Miller is still amazing to see and everyone at the office makes the experience of getting the work done great! Highly recommend Bowes Dental Centre!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Saw Dr Moody for a root canal recently. Did not feel a thing!!! Gentle hands and a great sense of humour. My tooth looks great :)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I'm really pleased with Dr Moudy. He is very understanding and takes his time. Great work!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Fantastic dentist!!! Saw him recently for an extraction and was very impressed. Very gentle and thorough, explaining everything in detail. Really goes the extra mile and I did not feel a thing! My kids love him too. Have recommended to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Was not told I would not see Dr. Miller. Upset about that. Had to wait 1 hour longer than scheduled appointment. Dr. K. asked if I'd heard about him and I said no. Waited for him to tell me about himself and inquire about me as I was a new patient to him. Said nothing. Just froze me up and left me with hygienist. Dr. Miller uses a pump injector which I find comfortable and he talks me through the process as he works. Not Dr. K. I had to ask for the pills Dr. Miller always has ready for me. Dr. K doesn't use them...obviously never consulted my chart to know I need them. Hygienist got them. Not impressed with the fact that Dr. K did not use his mask correctly. Did not cover his nose and I could hear him sniffling as he shot me up. I'm never going back

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I've never been more comfortable at a dental clinic. Goes the extra mile and really cares about his patients. excellent work!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Very careful and thorough...concerned about patient comfort throughout

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Calm and friendly natured. Takes his time and knows what he is doing. Have recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Very happy with my new Parry Sound Dentist. Friendly and patient - the best characteristics!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015