Dr. Mahdad Rodd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahdad Rodd

Very rude and absolutely not helpful. He is rushing through the appointment and hardly listens to the reason you went there. You are not important to him at all, the worst!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Very impressed with my new family doctor Dr. Mahdad Rodd, he is thorough, empathetic, has great people skills and genuinely cares about what you're dealing with. He really takes the time to understand you and come up with the best solution. Lucky to have found him at Seymour!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Rodd is an outstanding doctor! Professional, kind, compassionate and understanding not to mention thorough. My doctor retired and I won the lottery with getting in to see him.

Submitted October 16, 2018

Excellent family doctor. Very competent. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Rodd has been our family doctor for the past year and we are so fortunate to have him. He does not rush you and is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable which is hard to find nowadays. I have been and will continue to sing his praises.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Seems knowledgeable and helpful but does not always listen to my concerns and seems to have very fixed ideas about issues. Felt that he talked down to me. Also does not always remember to follow up on referrals he has said he would make for me - they just get lost.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Rodd is not only an excellent physician but a very good listener as well. I don’t feel rushed when I’m in his care and I feel I could ask him questions anytime. Did I say it doesn’t hurt he has lovely eyes with long, curly lashes? I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I'm very lucky my previous doctor retired. I found Dr Rodd afterwards and he's the most caring doctor I've ever had. I was worried about having a male doctor at one point but now I know it's having a good doctor that matters. His suggestions and diagnoses are on point. Thank you Dr Rodd!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Front desk staff are pretty lousy and grumpy all the time, but Dr. Rodd is a really great doctor. Really listens to your concerns and spends the necessary time talking through treatment options and answering your questions. Makes great eye contact and I always feel like he is very present in our conversations. Other doctors I've had in the past seem like they're rushing through patients and are too busy to actually listen. Would 100% recommend Dr. Rodd.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Rodd is very thorough. He helped diagnose my chronic illness very early on while it was very mind and hard to recognize as a disease, and well before it had progressed into any permanent damage. As others have mentioned his demeaner is very kind and I am so glad to be in his care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Mahdad Rodd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois