Ratings for Dr. Mahdad Rodd

I've only been with Dr. Rodd for about 6 months but he has impressed me with both his professional demeanor and personal manner. I would have no problems recommending him to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was looking for a caring family Dr for a while. I am so happy I have him now as my dr. He is knowledgeable and caring. He knows what is good for me and I trust him! He is a real gentleman Dr!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

The patient's experience (see rating dated July 14, 2017) is exactly the opposite to mine. Dr Mahdad discontinued a medication that he deems no longer necessary for me. He is not only knowledgeable, he has very good bedside manners. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Rodd as my G.P. for several months and am not impressed. Seems very inexperienced and not in tune with the wishes of his patients. Simply wanted to continue with my meds that I've been on for the last 15 years and was treated like a drug-seeking scam artist. One diagnosis was proved incorrect by 2 other specialists. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Searched awhile for a family doctor and am happy to have found Dr. Rodd

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellant Dr and staff. Got me in to a meet and greet on the day after my phone call. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Mahdad Rodd's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients