Dr. Mahdad Rodd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahdad Rodd

Seems knowledgeable and helpful but does not always listen to my concerns and seems to have very fixed ideas about issues. Felt that he talked down to me. Also does not always remember to follow up on referrals he has said he would make for me - they just get lost.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Rodd is not only an excellent physician but a very good listener as well. I don’t feel rushed when I’m in his care and I feel I could ask him questions anytime. Did I say it doesn’t hurt he has lovely eyes with long, curly lashes? I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I'm very lucky my previous doctor retired. I found Dr Rodd afterwards and he's the most caring doctor I've ever had. I was worried about having a male doctor at one point but now I know it's having a good doctor that matters. His suggestions and diagnoses are on point. Thank you Dr Rodd!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Front desk staff are pretty lousy and grumpy all the time, but Dr. Rodd is a really great doctor. Really listens to your concerns and spends the necessary time talking through treatment options and answering your questions. Makes great eye contact and I always feel like he is very present in our conversations. Other doctors I've had in the past seem like they're rushing through patients and are too busy to actually listen. Would 100% recommend Dr. Rodd.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Rodd is very thorough. He helped diagnose my chronic illness very early on while it was very mind and hard to recognize as a disease, and well before it had progressed into any permanent damage. As others have mentioned his demeaner is very kind and I am so glad to be in his care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I needed a family doctor and was having a hard time finding one when I heard he was taking on new patients. He goes through a full physical and extensive discussion of medical history when he takes you on as a new patient, which was a good start. It felt like he was really listening to what I was saying and made great eye contact. I've been in a couple times for doctors visits and he is always pleasant, patient and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Rodd is great. Perfect bedside manners, great Physician, address all concerns, empathetic. Perfect family doctor. Dr Rodd Cares about his patients as persons and follow ups always.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

After my family doctor closed down, I needed a new one and was lucky to find Dr. Rodd. He's very knowledgeable, has strong empathy, and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I've only been with Dr. Rodd for about 6 months but he has impressed me with both his professional demeanor and personal manner. I would have no problems recommending him to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was looking for a caring family Dr for a while. I am so happy I have him now as my dr. He is knowledgeable and caring. He knows what is good for me and I trust him! He is a real gentleman Dr!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Mahdad Rodd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients