Ratings for Dr. Lynzie Hawman

Called to make an appointment with her as she is SUPPOSED to be my family doctor, and find out she's not there anymore? Doesn't she have an ethical obligation to inform all her patients that she is leaving? At least the receptionist was super nice and offered to move all my files to the new doctor. Hopefully he is more respectful To his patients. So far his reviews are all better than Dr. Hawman.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Awful doctor. She took off on her patients and didn't let any of them know via phone, email or letter. I found her new clinic and called them to see what she could do and her response- "you'll just have to go find a new doctor " she will not even refer me. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

The staff that greets you are welcoming, friendly and invite conversation. Dr. Hawman is compassionate, knowledgeable, helpful and kind, she is incredible, we need more doctors like her.. She takes the time to listen to you and offer suggestions. Cure MD needs to bring her back to Leduc!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very friendly. Great bedside. Great staff. Seems helpful ... yet doesn't help! Prescribed a drug for a condition I do not have ... bloodwork normal but family history of condition - so experiment to see if help. Went for 2nd opinion - other doc said could have sent me into serious health problems if took meds. Winderfil personality ... but did not help my multiple symptoms ... did blood work ... couldn't see anything abnormal so suggested antidepressants! I am not depressed and have real symptoms .... at second doc ... he dug deeper with blood work and touched my body to examine (she did not) .... and found two conditions ... one serious autoimmune disease. All in ONE appointment! If I had stayed with her ... she would have me on antidepressants (not needed as disease was real!) .... drug that would have given more health issues .... and never fixed or diagnosed my real problems. Today .... I had a treatment at a hospital from 2nd daughter and appointment with specialist ... and I am on my way to health. Beware ... she seems wonderful .... but knowledge low in my situation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Hawman is extremely personable, with a beautiful smile and welcoming attitude. I have only seen her twice, and she is moving to another area and I'm so sad to hear this. It has taken me years to find a physician that was helpful and caring, and she is exactly what I've been looking for. She explains every step, treatment and test performed and is happy to answer any question you have. She is easy to talk to and she asks questions before jumping to conclusions. She looks at the whole picture instead of focusing on one area. She is caring, compassionate, kind and follows through with her word. Her staff follow the same attitude and are quick to answer questions, laugh easily and are extremely friendly. Wait times are amazing, and if there is a question they don't know, they will find out properly for you. I wish Dr. Hawman the absolute best in her future endeavors, and hope her new patients appreciate her care as much as I do! Thank you so much for helping me start taking proper care of myself again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Lynzie Hawman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients