Ratings for Dr. Lyndall White

Dr White was a God-send when I was very unwell. My GP rang her on the Friday and she saw me on the Monday. She was concerned, caring, knowledgable and professional. I was so lucky to get in to see her. I would recommend her to anyone. She has a particular interest in peri and post natal conditions. She is a busy lady, because she helps as many patients as she can. I am very lucky she helped me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I can't recommend Dr White highly enough. She has always been very empathic, personable and approachable. She has gone above and beyond for me many times in the past and whilst a very busy person, always makes time if it is needed.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I saw Lyndal White twice and found her to be abrupt, uncaring and fairly aggressive. I wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr White is someone who can identify what the problems are at a scientific level. She is incredibly knowledgeable about mental health and can actually EXPLAIN what's going on. She is an extremely busy person, but will ALWAYS put her patients first. I experienced this first hand, when she saw me urgently during her Christmas holidays. She takes the time to follow up and adjust treatment as required. Some people review poorly because they find her "uncaring" - ultimately, Dr White isn't there to hold you while you cry - she's there to figure out what is wrong with you and help fix it, which she has been doing for decades. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I always had an excellent experience with Dr White and found her caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr White is a very caring, thoughtful Doctor. She listens to you and it is so easy to open up fully with her. Even though Dr White is super busy and involved with other hospitals and committees she is always in time, very relaxed and never flustered. Straight to the point and sets a standard for her patients. There us nothing Dr White would not do to help a person/patient in need. I would strongly recommend to anyone who needs help and she knows everything about medication and what works with what and what does not. No one can ever replace her

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I feel bad rating a doctor so poorly but it is over 10 years since I saw Dr White at a very vulnerable period in my life and I still have a bad memory of my experience. She was terrible. Lacked warmth, disclosed nothing about herself, and pressured me to take medication against my wishes (still regret that I did). When I took a friend with me to one consultation, was so hostile to my friend that she left the room. After this I stopped seeing Dr White and found a psychologist instead, who was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

The jury is still out. I often feel she is in a rush and suggests 'Quick fixes to complex issues'

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015