Ratings for Dr. Luz Murillo Omuku

I am new at glasses. I have had a perfect vision, but now the 40's are forcing me into a new way. I don't like glasses or lenses! They are uncomfortable, always dirty, never in the right place... I have a hard time getting use to my new condition... Dr. Murillo was very patient with me. She tested my vision more than one time to make sure I would get the most confortable solution to my decreasing vision. She showed empathy by explaining to me in simple and comforting words that my vision would never be the same again. I seek perfection and comfort and so does Dr. Murillo.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Have been seeing her for quite some time. I am very glad to see that she now has ownership of the practice as I trust her in what she does and what she instructs her employees to do. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Not happy with her attitude. I had gone to her three times, because the optician where I got my glasses done told me that I was not given the right prescription. I went back to my doctor and she reduced the prescription even though she felt that her original prescription was right. After receiving the glasses the second time, I still could not see properly. my vision was still not correct. I do not know who is at fault. When I went to my optician the second time, she attached lenses that she had by reducing right by -0.5 and left eye by -0.25 and as a result, I could see very clear at the store. This is the background of my issue? In any case, I went back to my doctor and she got very annoyed and rude and then I was told that I should find another doctor, because she won't take me again. I thought for a doctor to not accommodate a patient and talk to me so rudely was neither ethical nor professional. It was on the optician's suggestion that I did this. it is unfortunate that my lenses are not correct, god knows what the issue is, but I cannot believe the attitude of this doctor. I do not know where to go to get another opinion, without paying for another examination.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Friendly and warm, she makes you feel at ease during exams. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015