Ratings for Dr. Louise-Helene Gagnon

Very kind doctor. Her secretary is also very kind.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

The Drs secretary is amazing. She's extremely kind, patient and a little bit tough lolol. I wish all Drs receptionists were like this..... She's a true gem. I hope the Dr is like the secretary I haven't met her yet.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Gagnon is one in a million... the very best. She is highly skilled, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and truly dedicated to patient care. She listens well, considers all options, and gives patients the time and attention they require. Marilyn, who works with her providing invaluable administrative support is also lovely - the two of them make a fantastic team.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

My mom was referred to dr. Gagnon for uro gynecology issues and was impressed by the doctor's kindness and expertise. Would definitely recommend her . Very professional and also compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Gagnon is an exemplary doctor. She is very friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. I took my mom to see her who was very impressed and found the level of care impressive. Very thorough and answered all questions and wait times are always super quick/very minimal yet appointments don’t feel rushed! Her receptionist Marilyn is very friendly and pleasant! It’s refreshing to find this kind of care and compassion!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr Gagnon was my OB for both of my kids and just delivered my baby girl Lana. She’s the absolute best. Honestly best doctor ever. Super knowledgeable smart approachable kind professional and intelligent. Overall a fantastic doctor and person.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Gagnon. She is truly a wonderful person and a very knowledgeable doctor. I considered myself extremely fortunate to have been a patient of hers. She went above and beyond what any medical professional has done in the past and I am very grateful to have had her as my doctor when I did.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Incredible, incredible doctor. Will go the distance to advocate for her patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Saw Dr. Gagnon yesterday for a follow up. Once again, Dr. Gagnon is very friendly, attentive and informative. A very caring doctor who takes the time to answer all your questions. Her receptionist is also incredibly kind and extremely pleasant !

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

She was amazing. Really nice person and a very attentive, caring doctor. Really enjoyed my experience. Plus her admin is so amazing!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Louise-Helene Gagnon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients