Ratings for Dr. Louis A Furtado

This doctor called me on a Saturday to put my mind at ease about a test result that came back that day. I've never had a doc do that.... I really don't know how anyone could give this doctor a bad review. Thank you Dr. Furtado.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been this doctors patient for 6 months. Since becoming his patient he has been the only doctor to take my situation seriously and ordered me a colonoscopy which helped with my diagnosis. Always on time and great staff!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Bad doctor inexperience, in for the money, cares too much about his looks, not helpful at all. He is an aspirin doctor. Not attentive to symptoms and ignores it. Had to force him to do tests. Don't waste your time go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Fantastic Doctor, and staff. Helped my grandmother with an issue she has been dealing with for many years (with wrong diagnoses)! Doctor is patient, and supportive. Same goes for the staff!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Furtado is excellent and very kind and goes out off his way to help patients! Very intelligent and humble and positive.His staff is tremendous and brilliant! and very helpful. Im very happy with this doctor and his staff. Its very refreshing to see their is still this kind off quality in our health care system.From my own experience off working for the best medicine, Brightest minds biggest harts mount sinai hospital i was and am so impressed! Words can't explain how grateful i am,this also goes for my family. Thank you very much god bless this man and his staff and practice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Just came from Dr. Furtado's office and couldn't be happier. I finally have my diagnosis and a treatment plan for something I have been dealing with for years. He was very helpful and sympathetic. I highly recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

His support staff is great. The Doctor on the other hand, very young and inexperienced. Doesn't seem to care. Keeps "forgetting" to follow up with certain things. If I'm going to someone regarding my health, id like them to look like a Doctor, not like a teen wearing bermuda shorts and toms. Very unprofessional in my books.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Furtado actually CARES about his patients and the community. He just became my family doctor but I can already tell that he is very up to date on his medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Louis A Furtado's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients