Ratings for Dr. Louis A Furtado

He's so good with my 5 year old son and always makes me feel very comfortable. He really is amazing. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I was just discharged from the ER after losing consciousness. I felt rushed and was asked to follow-up with my family doctor and they said everything was okay. Dr.Furtado than explained to me that my fainting was due to heart strain and anemia. He set me up with a stress test, changed my meds and ordered people to come to my house to make sure it is safe for me since I am at risk of falling again. Learned NOT to rely on drs at ERs - they want to discharge you as fast as possible. Thanks Dr. Furtado

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

He asado moments where he is attentive and refers to specialists. Otherimes he is rushed and doesn't look at your file to know your reason for being there. Support staff on the other hand not so great. Don't get returned phone calls if it wasn't for contacting the specialist my self I wouldn't know when my appointments were. They don't follow up at all. The dr stands behind his staff even though they truly are rude to patients. He seems New to the practice but seems like he has the potential to be better if he has better support staff and wasn't so over booked.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Clinically he is good. Knows when to refer to other doctors. He was helpful and his staff were kind.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Relieved that I finally found a doctor for my grandma who actually speaks Portuguese so she can properly communicate with her doc. She likes him a lot and he's always punctual which makes my job of taking her to and back much easier. God bless you doc!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

This doctor called me on a Saturday to put my mind at ease about a test result that came back that day. I've never had a doc do that.... I really don't know how anyone could give this doctor a bad review. Thank you Dr. Furtado.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been this doctors patient for 6 months. Since becoming his patient he has been the only doctor to take my situation seriously and ordered me a colonoscopy which helped with my diagnosis. Always on time and great staff!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Bad doctor inexperience, in for the money, cares too much about his looks, not helpful at all. He is an aspirin doctor. Not attentive to symptoms and ignores it. Had to force him to do tests. Don't waste your time go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Fantastic Doctor, and staff. Helped my grandmother with an issue she has been dealing with for many years (with wrong diagnoses)! Doctor is patient, and supportive. Same goes for the staff!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Furtado is excellent and very kind and goes out off his way to help patients! Very intelligent and humble and positive.His staff is tremendous and brilliant! and very helpful. Im very happy with this doctor and his staff. Its very refreshing to see their is still this kind off quality in our health care system.From my own experience off working for the best medicine, Brightest minds biggest harts mount sinai hospital i was and am so impressed! Words can't explain how grateful i am,this also goes for my family. Thank you very much god bless this man and his staff and practice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Louis A Furtado's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients