Dr. Logan Gerwing

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Logan Gerwing

I went to see Dr. Gerwing for multiple different ailments. He was very knowledgable and professional, was able to accurately diagnose my condition, and quickly went to work to fix it. The treatments were very practical and effective, and I also liked that I was given exercises that I could do on my own to further my recovery. Definitely recommend

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Our whole family has been in to see Dr. Gerwing. He was amazing with my kids and made them feel very comfortable. He has been able to help me with multiple aches and pains and is always smiling. He is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I was having serious back issues that I was not able to get resolved despite numerous visits to various specialists. My trainer from Inspiration Training Recommended Peak Heath and they were fantastic. Dr. Gerwing spent a lot of time understanding my issues and I saw results after my first visit and within 3 visits the pain is gone. Thank you Dr. Gerwing

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Logan had fixed an issue I had been suffering from for 10 years. I had seen several other chiropractors and nothing compares. Not only is he very knowledgeable but he always ensures I understand what is happening as well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Dr. Logan helped me through an acute neck injury and I was better in less than a week! He walked me through the diagnosis, treatment, and even ways to prevent the injury down the road! Very knowledgeable and thorough treatments. Also a very friendly staff, easy direct billing, and a beautiful clinic. Highly recommend Dr. Gerwing!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Logan is by far the most helpful and caring professional I have met in the Chiropractic industry. He has helped me so much throughout and genuinely cares. His knowledge and smile alone is enough. I highly recommend if you're in some sort of discomfort or pain to go see Dr. Logan.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about Logan. Not only is his technical knowledge solid, but he knows how to apply it in a way that makes his treatment and prescriptions comfortable and tenable for his patients. He has excellent listening and paraphrasing skills, and so he is able to comprehensively model the problems at hand. And lastly, Logan gives off positive energy, which helps both the body and the person in rejuvenation. Logan has helped me out of a slump to finally winning road races, and I am extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Just the best. Dr. Logan is probably one of the best chiropractors around. I appreciated how real he was with me and how he took the time to explain the treatment. In two appointments, my situation was 150% better. Would definitely recommend him to anyone and would drive from Red Deer again for treatment(s).

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Highly recommend seeing Dr. Logan. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He has helped me so much with MVA and sports related injuries. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and loves what he does.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Gerwing! He is personable and extremely knowledgeable. The issues I was dealing with were minor and it was refreshing that he didn't request I keep coming back unnecessarily. He knew exactly what to do to get me feeling better quickly and I will definitely be going back whenever I need another appointment!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Logan Gerwing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Logan Gerwing’s enthusiasm for movement started at a young age. Growing up on a farm in rural Saskatchewan, Dr. Gerwing was involved in all sorts of manual labour and sports. He continues to lead an active lifestyle, enjoying all outdoor activities, running, hockey and racquet sports. Dr. Gerwing obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, graduating with Magna Cum Laude and Clinical Honours. In addition to his formal Chiropractic training, he has obtained certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture and Functional Range Release ® soft tissue techniques. Dr. Gerwing will be recognized for his role in a narrative review of current research in sideline assessment of sport-related concussions (upcoming JCCA Sport Edition Dec. 2016 “The utility of the King-Devick test as a sideline assessment tool for sport-related concussions - A Narrative Review”). Dr. Gerwing uses an evidence based approach to chiropractic care and has a special interest in research and chronic pain. He conducts a thorough assessment to address the root cause of dysfunction and pain, rather than simply addressing the symptoms. A typical treatment session will include lifestyle and injury education, FR ® and other soft-tissue techniques, adjustments, mobilizations and rehabilitative exercise. Dr. Gerwing believes that inter-professional collaboration is crucial to optimal patient care. As experienced while working at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, he knows that when different healthcare professions work together, the patient benefits. Dr. Gerwing’s goal is to provide excellent individualized patient care to help you move and feel better.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2016)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2012)