Ratings for Dr. Logan Gerwing

I went to see Dr. Logan Gerwing after 9 years of neck and shoulder pain. I had tried many physiotherapists and chiropractors through the years without any relief. I had given up on therapy, but decided to see Logan after a friend suggested to see him. Logan was unbelievable. He was able to free up my neck and shoulder so I can get back to activities that I enjoy doing, such as running and swimming. I feel like myself again. I can’t thank Logan enough. I highly recommend Logan as he is willing to go above and beyond to help you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Have been seeing Dr.Logan for a number of sessions and he's been incredible each time. If you're looking for a practicioner who is actually going to listen I highly recommend him. His treatments always make sense and he will always explain what he's doing. A genuinely incredible chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr Logan is great! He helped me with my back in couple of small sessions and the annoying pain was gone! He is also very scientific in his approach and showed me on his cool tablet app which muscles were ceased and needed release. Was looking to book again but he's moved to caglargy ATM.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I didn't realize I'd gone my entire life without being able to shoulder check until he straightened out my neck!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I did not realize that I couldn't properly shoulder check my entire life until after I left my first appointment with Dr. Logan

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I've been leary of chiropractors since I had rods placed in my back due to scoliosis in my teens. However, since developing neck and lower back pain, I've been more than impressed with Dr Gerwing and his approach to my overall care and well-being. I was pleasantly surprised at the relief I felt after just one visit. With a combinations of adjustments, electro-acupuncture and exercises, I'm feeling optimistic that I can get back to a pain-free baseline in the near future. I highly recommend Dr. Gerwing should you be seeking a professional, knowledgeable and empathetic chiropractor in Calgary!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

My journey with chronic pain has spanned over 28 years. I have always been the 100% all-in person and with this mentality, it has caused numerous injuries. Ninety percent of them were neck-related traumas, whiplashes, and concussions. I have been able to work through most of the traumas but they had numerous side effects and biomechanical misalignments that compounded over the years. I have never had the quality of life that I desired and finally after all the years of misdiagnosing and wasted ineffective treatments, along came Logan Gerwing. His keen knowledge and passion to help people were the exact ingredients that were missing in my search for healing. He is, by far, the most caring Chiropractor or Therapist I have ever encountered. I cannot count how many high-fives he has given me to congratulate me on my advances or how many times he has said "keep moving". It will almost be a year now since I have met this amazing individual who has given me so much strength and confidence to reach goals that I would have never accomplished in my lifetime. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART LOGAN

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I went to see Dr. Gerwing for multiple different ailments. He was very knowledgable and professional, was able to accurately diagnose my condition, and quickly went to work to fix it. The treatments were very practical and effective, and I also liked that I was given exercises that I could do on my own to further my recovery. Definitely recommend

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Our whole family has been in to see Dr. Gerwing. He was amazing with my kids and made them feel very comfortable. He has been able to help me with multiple aches and pains and is always smiling. He is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I was having serious back issues that I was not able to get resolved despite numerous visits to various specialists. My trainer from Inspiration Training Recommended Peak Heath and they were fantastic. Dr. Gerwing spent a lot of time understanding my issues and I saw results after my first visit and within 3 visits the pain is gone. Thank you Dr. Gerwing

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Logan Gerwing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Logan Gerwing’s enthusiasm for movement started at a young age. Growing up on a farm in rural Saskatchewan, Dr. Gerwing was involved in all sorts of manual labour and sports. He continues to lead an active lifestyle, enjoying all outdoor activities, running, hockey and racquet sports. Dr. Gerwing obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, graduating with Magna Cum Laude and Clinical Honours. In addition to his formal Chiropractic training, he has obtained certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture and Functional Range Release ® soft tissue techniques. Dr. Gerwing will be recognized for his role in a narrative review of current research in sideline assessment of sport-related concussions (upcoming JCCA Sport Edition Dec. 2016 “The utility of the King-Devick test as a sideline assessment tool for sport-related concussions - A Narrative Review”). Dr. Gerwing uses an evidence based approach to chiropractic care and has a special interest in research and chronic pain. He conducts a thorough assessment to address the root cause of dysfunction and pain, rather than simply addressing the symptoms. A typical treatment session will include lifestyle and injury education, FR ® and other soft-tissue techniques, adjustments, mobilizations and rehabilitative exercise. Dr. Gerwing believes that inter-professional collaboration is crucial to optimal patient care. As experienced while working at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, he knows that when different healthcare professions work together, the patient benefits. Dr. Gerwing’s goal is to provide excellent individualized patient care to help you move and feel better.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2016)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2012)

• Chronic Pain