Ratings for Dr. Lisa Y Liang

Thank you Dr. Liang for all your help in managing my concussion symptoms! I did not think I would be able to recover, but with your guidance, my headaches and neck pain improved dramatically and I was back to myself in no time.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Liang was the first doctor I've seen in years that made me feel heard. She examined my knee, and started me on a treatment plan while awaiting the next investigations. She is thorough in her assessment, and committed to making sure you understand the diagnosis and treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

My mom went to a doctor and he said she needed injections. However, this doctor said my mom’s condition wasn’t so bad and no injection required in knee area Physio therapy could heal it. My mom was not getting relief from painkillers given by family physician The painkiller Dr. Lisa gave worked for my mom, thank God. The pain wasn’t totally gone after the first pill but my mom did feel some relief. I am very hopeful for my mom’s recovery. Dr. Lisa has a positive attitude. She made my mother hopeful. Thank God. As for the staff, my mother said one staff member was so polite that even when she was busy with someone she saw my mom getting up to hand in the form. She rushed over ‘cause she knew my mom was walking in pain. The other staff member was impolite.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Liang helped my son (an elite athlete) deal with a traumatic ankle injury - she counselled him not only about the physical recovery and treatment, but also helped him coping psychologically with the injury as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr. Lisa Y Liang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Carefirst Bcbs