Ratings for Lisa Summers

Dr. Summers is an excellent therapist! I highly recommend her if you need specialty therapy for trauma. Her specialty is working with chronic pain and chronic illness.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

I have seen Dr. Summers for several years and she has helped me through crisis situations, acting as a go-between with my family doctor for medication adjustments, helped me find emergency shelter and then permanent housing. She encouraged me to get myGED and used her contacts to help me find financial aid. When I had a cancer scare, she told me about my rights under Obamacare & helped me find providers that accepted my insurance. I will be graduating with my associates degree in May and plan to go on & become a social worker so I can help others like she has helped me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Ms. Lisa has helped me with multiple issues. She is very easy to talk to & she knows multiple therapies...not just talk therapy like previous ones that I've had.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Lisa Summers's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY