Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Tran

I truly can’t rave enough about Dr. Tran! I came to her in excruciating pain on a Sunday, and she made the time to see and treat me right away. She is extremely smart and competent while also being incredibly kind, compassionate, and gentle. She goes the extra mile to personally check in on her patients after their procedures; something I found to be unique. There is absolutely no one else I would go to for my endodontic needs in the future.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

If you have ever suffered a severe pain trauma in the dental chair, then you know how disabling the experience can be, even a few years afterwards. So when I had to have 2 root canals (one on that same tooth 2 years later, as well as the one next to it), I was completely beside myself in fear of having another horrible experience. Dr. Tran totally understood my state and took all the time needed to get me comfortable and numb. There were no awful “surprises” and she checked in with me regularly to make sure my comfort was maintained throughout the procedures. I can’t recommend her highly enough, not only for her excellent endodontic skill, but for her compassionate, gentle demeanor and thorough understanding of what trauma is; something that many healthcare practitioners actually seem to know little about. She really got it. My trust has been restored, and I have hope that my recent high levels of procedural anxiety will only improve in the future, thanks to her expert care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Having my procedure done with Dr. Tran was a seamless experience. She and her staff were transparent and the entire thing was easy and painless. Highly recommend going to Dr. Tran!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I know it's five stars across the board, but I can't find a reason not to give them. My visit went very smoothly, the staff were pleasant and helpful, the office is large and comfortable, I waited no more than 5 or ten minutes to go in, and Dr. Tran is a gem. I had no idea what to expect from a root canal in my back molar, but I didn't expect just minor soreness and no pain, minimal swelling and no desire to use one of the prescribed painkillers, or antibiotics afterwards. Dr. Tran is very nice, has good communication with her assistants and obviously knows what she's doing when she's working on you. I credit her skills because can't quite believe that it's just luck that nothing went wrong, everything went right, and I walked out the door and back to work without any issues. What more can you ask?

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Lisa D. Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our philosophy is to save teeth and to get our patients out of pain. We believe that if a root canal has failed, we try to retreat it or perform a simple surgery to remove the infection. We use microscopes and cat scan machines to determine the cause of failure. We offer very personal and meticulous treatment in a relaxed environment. We listen and cater to our patient's needs. After patients leave the office, we follow up phone calls after the procedure. The patients also have access to our providers 24/7.

• Vietnamese

• Villanova University (Grad. 2009)