Dr. Lisa Anidjar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Anidjar

This was my second eye exam with Dr Lisa Anidjar in 2 years. In both visits, I received the best eye exam experience in the past 20 years. You can expect consistent friendly, courteous, thorough and professional service. Dr Lisa always takes the time to answer your questions and makes sure you fully understand the explanations or options. You need to look no further for the best optometrist. I highly recommend Dr Lisa Anidjar at Yonge & College Optometry.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Thank you staff very good doctor too. I will take my kids next week. Thank you very good.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I walked into Yonge & College Optometry because it's close to my home, but I was nicely surprised: Their response time is great, the optometry is very clean and modern. Dr. Lisa Anidjar is a wonderful optometrist! She's professional, approachable, and informative. She's very patient during eye exams and always takes the time to answer my numerous questions. I never feel rushed when I'm with her. It's clear that she's genuinely interested in her field and that she really cares about her patients. She's also very friendly and makes you feel very welcomed. So friendly and brilliantly professional. Couldn't recommend Dr. Lisa Anidjar highly enough!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Great to Deal with ! All staff were kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I went to Dr. Lisa for a comprehensive eye exam. She is extremely nice, approachable, and thorough. I was very impressed by her knowledge as she ensured I pick the best contact lenses for my eyes (very generous with trials too!). I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Everything about my experience was the absolute BEST! You feel welcomed from the moment you walk in. Reception greets you and makes sure you are comfortable. Appointment was right on time. Dr. Anidjar was extremely accommodating and explained everything in detail. She was very professional and kind. I was concerned about my eyes and left there feeling confident in her diagnosis/opinion. I would HIGHLY recommend this office. Can’t say enough about it ... it is without a doubt the best optometry office I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Anidjar is a delight. Always punctual and respects her patient’s time. I had an had an eye exam in years and was happy with how thorough it was, all my questions answered. I moved to the city a few months ago and the location is super convenient on the subway line. Dr Anidjar is super professional and kind!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Brought my daughter in for a second opinion and Im happy I did! The doctor explained everything and answered all my questions patiently (I had a lot of them). The last doctor I took her to rushed through the whole exam and just told me that my daughter needed glasses - without any explanation. I will definitely be bringing in the rest of my children here for their eye exams!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I have a very high prescription so a thorough eye exam is extra important for me. Lisa does a great job, I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new eye dr!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I can't believe the absolutely amazing service I received. I was going from progressive glasses and wanted to try multifocal contact lenses. These can be complicated to fit to get good vision for both near and far. Dr. Lisa was so persistent and determined to get it right for me. I had multiple visits and tried several different trial lenses before landing on the perfect ones. The care and dedication Lisa showed was definitely above and beyond and I am so happy with my lenses. Even the receptionist was excited for me when we finally hit on the right lenses and I placed my order

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Lisa Anidjar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English