Dr. Lisa Anidjar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Anidjar

Dr. Lisa Anidjar is a complete professional and amazing at what she does. I approached her when I had blurry vision and I thought I was going blind (Yeah I was having panic attacks at that time & my imagination was running wild). The examination was in-depth and she didn't leave any stones unturned. She is super thorough, very knowledgeable and have the patience of that of a saint. I rained down a bunch of questions on her and she took the time to answer all of them. Gave me a prescription for reading glasses and some eye drops (for dry eyes) and told me it's nothing to worry. I left the clinic happy and content with her care. Live long and prosper, Dr. Lisa Anidjar. Thanks: Kaladhar Battepati (Kal)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Lisa Anidjar is super professional and very thorough in her exams. All my questions were answered and I left the appointment happy. I loved that there was an optical attached next door which is so easy as that is one less trip to make. The exam was very in depth and I felt comfortable in the care of Dr. Anidjar!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

She was excellent and provided me with all the information I needed about my health and based on this experience, I will highly recommend and return to see her again in the future. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

five stars for this doctor. i had a great experience

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

This was my second eye exam with Dr Lisa Anidjar in 2 years. In both visits, I received the best eye exam experience in the past 20 years. You can expect consistent friendly, courteous, thorough and professional service. Dr Lisa always takes the time to answer your questions and makes sure you fully understand the explanations or options. You need to look no further for the best optometrist. I highly recommend Dr Lisa Anidjar at Yonge & College Optometry.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Thank you staff very good doctor too. I will take my kids next week. Thank you very good.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I walked into Yonge & College Optometry because it's close to my home, but I was nicely surprised: Their response time is great, the optometry is very clean and modern. Dr. Lisa Anidjar is a wonderful optometrist! She's professional, approachable, and informative. She's very patient during eye exams and always takes the time to answer my numerous questions. I never feel rushed when I'm with her. It's clear that she's genuinely interested in her field and that she really cares about her patients. She's also very friendly and makes you feel very welcomed. So friendly and brilliantly professional. Couldn't recommend Dr. Lisa Anidjar highly enough!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Great to Deal with ! All staff were kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I went to Dr. Lisa for a comprehensive eye exam. She is extremely nice, approachable, and thorough. I was very impressed by her knowledge as she ensured I pick the best contact lenses for my eyes (very generous with trials too!). I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Everything about my experience was the absolute BEST! You feel welcomed from the moment you walk in. Reception greets you and makes sure you are comfortable. Appointment was right on time. Dr. Anidjar was extremely accommodating and explained everything in detail. She was very professional and kind. I was concerned about my eyes and left there feeling confident in her diagnosis/opinion. I would HIGHLY recommend this office. Can’t say enough about it ... it is without a doubt the best optometry office I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Lisa Anidjar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English