Ratings for Dr. Lisa Anidjar

This doctor deletes negative reviews. Patient beware!

Submitted August 19, 2017

I want to thank doctor Lisa for my latest exam here

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Thank you doctor Lisa for the quick emergency exam. I really appreciate the help.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I recently went in for my eye exam and was so relieved to find an office that was able to bill my insurance directly! It made the whole process so easy. The doctor was great- she was gentle, answered all my questions directly and was extremely thorough. I had a great experience!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Like many people I found myself searching for a new optometrist. Dr. A. gets an A++ from me. We need doctors we can talk to, who will be kind and answer our questions, and educate us on the importance of eye health. Dr. Anidjar will help you and listen to you. She is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Lisa. She is so nice and she explained everything into detail, I had so many questions and she was not bother a bit but rather answered them. She is so helpful and the staff are nothing but lovely people willing to help you out as much as possible. Having a doctor that intimidates you it's never fun but Dr. Lisa makes you feel like you are at home but with all the professionalism. Thank you again Dr. Lisa for helping me with my prescription and I will definitely see you again !

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Lisa Anidjar is so kind and sweet. Her office is in such a convenient location, practically right outside of College Station. I am happy to have found a good doctor taking new patients down town. She really cares for her patients also

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The Optometry sisters rock! How lovely is it to have a family-run, full-service, one-stop shop that provides excellent and friendly services.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Anidjar is a wonderful doctor! She is very knowledgeable and extremely empathetic. She has been my eye doctor now for the last 4 years and I have been very impressed by her level of care and thoroughness.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Anidjar is amazing! I was having trouble with my contact lenses - especially since I started having trouble reading with them - it made me feel so uncomfortable having to pull out reading glasses - i just felt old. Dr. Anidjar fit me in contact lenses that help me see far away AND up close. It was like MAGIC - I instantly felt YEARS younger. I definitely recommend going to see her!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Lisa Anidjar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English