Dr. Lisa Anidjar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Anidjar

No doctor should be allowed to hide a 1-star review from a patient.

Submitted January 22, 2018

It's extremely frustrating to see some new grad abuse the system and astroturf her way to the top. Other ODs, much more competent, have worked on building their reputation for years and this lady comes in, creates dozens of fake 5-star reviews and catapults herself to the first spot in Toronto. This is wrong and should be stopped.

Submitted January 22, 2018

Patient beware. This doctor deletes negative comments. Who knows what else is she hiding from the public?

Submitted January 22, 2018

Astroturfing, dangerous behaviour. Patients should know the truth!

Submitted January 22, 2018

I agree that patients who have had a negative experience with a doctor should be heard. 1-star should stay, not be hidden.

Submitted January 22, 2018

Patients who have had a negative experience with a doctor should have the right to have their voices heard. But this doctor deletes negative reviews.

Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Anidjar is a delight. Always punctual and respects her patient’s time. I had an had an eye exam in years and was happy with how thorough it was, all my questions answered. I moved to the city a few months ago and the location is super convenient on the subway line. Dr Anidjar is super professional and kind!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Brought my daughter in for a second opinion and Im happy I did! The doctor explained everything and answered all my questions patiently (I had a lot of them). The last doctor I took her to rushed through the whole exam and just told me that my daughter needed glasses - without any explanation. I will definitely be bringing in the rest of my children here for their eye exams!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I have a very high prescription so a thorough eye exam is extra important for me. Lisa does a great job, I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new eye dr!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I can't believe the absolutely amazing service I received. I was going from progressive glasses and wanted to try multifocal contact lenses. These can be complicated to fit to get good vision for both near and far. Dr. Lisa was so persistent and determined to get it right for me. I had multiple visits and tried several different trial lenses before landing on the perfect ones. The care and dedication Lisa showed was definitely above and beyond and I am so happy with my lenses. Even the receptionist was excited for me when we finally hit on the right lenses and I placed my order

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Lisa Anidjar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English